Shaun Shivers Trucks Xavier McKinney

aubiefifty

• WarTiger changed the title to Shaun Shivers Trucks Xavier McKinney

Yes I absolutely agree. I do not believe that Shivers was going to be denied. I do love the grit. Besides it also helps makeup for the one the refs took away from him in T-town last year.

35 for Bama popped him in the end zone after he scored and he didnt budge. Guy is a FIGHTER.

After Shivers got screwed in the Iron Bowl last year, I’m so happy for him with this play. This was his series. Got tripped up on the kick return, had a foot on the line on the shovel/pitch(he would’ve been gone if that was an actual catch). His TD was his destiny, and he beasted it. 

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

Poor McKinney. Shivers had so much energy built up from not being a part of the game. He was the unfortunate recipient there of. 

Whitlow earned his time on the field in this game. I wouldn’t have put anyone else in there toting the rock tonight. Whitlow had the hot hand and Gus actually kept giving it to him. 

50 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Whitlow earned his time on the field in this game. I wouldn’t have put anyone else in there toting the rock tonight. Whitlow had the hot hand and Gus actually kept giving it to him. 

image.png

Whitlow was nice overall but it’s just a shame he gets such a leash when he isn’t on. I guess I can’t blame Gus since he always does eventually work out. I liked the few games we had where we let Kam, Shaun and other guys do their things in the first half 

6 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Other than the fumble, what issue do you have with Whitlow tonight? He had 114 yards on 16 attempts averaging 7 ypc. 

How dare you question running someone averaging 7 ypc!  Whitlow got the hard yards tonight, a very under appreciated effort. 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:38 AM, j0hnnyRingo said:

How dare you question running someone averaging 7 ypc!  Whitlow got the hard yards tonight, a very under appreciated effort. 

dropped another wide open pass after the fumble i believe, but hey its been a week since. whatever.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:43 PM, SumterAubie said:

Poor McKinney. Shivers had so much energy built up from not being a part of the game. He was the unfortunate recipient there of. 

I bet after seeing that photo, the Florida players are glad that our players pulled Shivers back on the other side of the field during the pre game.

A key point about McKinney losing his helmet...he had to sit out the 2-point conversion. Their secondary looked lost on the play. Allowed Jackson to get open for the catch. 

Archived