Cry me a river, saban

PigskinPat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

anybody specifically you were thinking of?

Derek Brown after coming down awkward on FG block attempt?

Marlon Davidson noticed limping after  play late in game?

TV said Stove wasn't a go at halftime even though I saw him in 2nd half?

Just now, oracle79 said:

Think Stove was just crampy and needed some fluids

25 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Schwartz sprained his knee. He should be ok. Needs to get ready for track. 

M Hill banged up, should be ok.

lots of cramps tonight. 

anybody specifically you were thinking of?

Thank you!  It seemed like several took some hits tonight...but I remember seeing all of the ones I had in mind return except for Schwartz.  I'm glad to hear this report.  Thank you for all you do for them!

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

This point on Waddle.  That showboating, grandstanding prick had his head up his ass and it cost them....good.  

Not sad to see him shown up at the end. But let’s be honest, that dude was a stud all day. Don’t think it was him with his head up his a** but their coaching staff. The UA wide receivers are absolutely sick; I can’t fault our DBs at all, particularly with our mediocre pass rush

11 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Yeah banged up and lots of cramps. Field was chewed up after all that rain last week against Samford. 

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

It seemed like several took some hits tonight...

Agreed. Guys were laying the leather and bringing the wood today. This is the type of game that I would not have been unhappy if we lost. We competed well and had mostly competent game plan and scheme. Just a good, clean, hard hitting game between two good football teams. Glad we persevered and came out on top. Bama played well also and has nothing to be ashamed of.

Just now, oracle79 said:

Agreed. Guys were laying the leather and bringing the wood today. This is the type of game that I would not have been unhappy if we lost. We competed well and had mostly competent game plan and scheme. Just a good, clean, hard hitting game between two good football teams. Glad we persevered and came out on top. Bama played well also and has nothing to be ashamed of.

Out of reactions, but feel exactly the same.  Someone had to lose, glad it wasn't Auburn...but really, tit for tat all night, chess match, whole team...them without Tua...us with an iffy O...everyone should feel proud...and it's a darn shame their head honcho can't be a man about it.

747203.jpg

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

We put the punter in so they have an opportunity. 

We ran out the punt team with Bo and they ran out their punt return team. They don’t get extra time because we didn’t line up how they wanted. Nice try, but no, your wrong!  

I want some new saban blind rage meme templates asap. Dude made the Hulk look like an even keel kind of guy, today. 

Hey prick saban, you mad, bro?  😂

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

A83F898D-58B1-46BD-BA41-290648E8AE00.jpeg

Wish I had more likes for this!  Perfect!!  

Tua cat.jpg

Image result for alabama kicker memeimage.jpeg

KAR-MA!

Image result for alabama kicker meme

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

We put the punter in so they have an opportunity. 

Punter and long snapper.  Punter was lined up as WR to disguise the intentions.  After Waddle left the field, which he didn’t do, the plan was to shift into punt formation and punt to no punt returner. 

55 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

We ran out the punt team with Bo and they ran out their punt return team. They don’t get extra time because we didn’t line up how they wanted. Nice try, but no, your wrong!  

You misunderstood me. I was referencing the initial substitution with the punt team and as you said, the refs allowed Bama to sub on their punt team. I agree we didn’t sub again and therefore the refs are not obligated to hold up the play for Bama to make more personnel changes. 

32 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Punter and long snapper.  Punter was lined up as WR to disguise the intentions.  After Waddle left the field, which he didn’t do, the plan was to shift into punt formation and punt to no punt returner. 

Right, my original post did not come across like I wanted. I was just answering the question that was asked if we substituted at all. I must have misunderstood on my end that the question was referencing subbing a 2nd time instead of the initial sub. Anyways it worked for us lol

Archived