What could’ve been...

AuburnTiger4Life

8 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Yeah, imagine if AU had uat’s schedule.

Auburn undefeated with the other conferences champions schedules.

Yeah, it’s disappointing. But I’m gonna enjoy this one. I get to go into work on Monday and just smile at the Bama fans. Not gonna says word, just smile. Also, my first born’s first Iron Bowl win (actually his first Iron Bowl). So he’s got a perfect record!

Replace Oregon, Florida, and Georgia with Duke, South Carolina, and Tennessee and we are in the playoffs (Alabama’s schedule).

18 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

Yeah, it’s disappointing. But I’m gonna enjoy this one. I get to go into work on Monday and just smile at the Bama fans. Not gonna says word, just smile. Also, my first born’s first Iron Bowl win (actually his first Iron Bowl). So he’s got a perfect record!

Not just Monday but every day for the next 364 days. 

22 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

Out of reactions, but just love this. Feel the same. Church could be awkward tomorrow...but really, both sides have nothing to be ashamed of...well matched chess game...except for the "tiny tantrum-throwing  tempestuous twit" who will hate seconds for the rest of his life. So sweet about your son!

25 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

Oh man, I get alot more indirectly mean at work. :lol: 

"Yeah, it's tough being an Auburn fan sometimes when Auburn only won a couple of it's 5 top tier matchups this year, I just can't imagine how you feel, being a bammer and only having two big games, and losing them both."

1 minute ago, Mims44 said:

Oh man, I get alot more indirectly mean at work. :lol: 

"Yeah, it's tough being an Auburn fan sometimes when Auburn only won a couple of it's 5 top tier matchups this year, I just can't imagine how you feel, being a bammer and only having two big games, and losing them both."

I like this approach. My boss (company owner) is a big bammer so I try not rub it in too much. That said, like 2013, anytime he asks for anything my response will be “One second “

7 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Out of reactions, but just love this. Feel the same. Church could be awkward tomorrow...but really, both sides have nothing to be ashamed of...well matched chess game...except for the "tiny tantrum-throwing  tempestuous twit" who will hate seconds for the rest of his life. So sweet about your son!

Yeah he was excited! Bouncing around and laughing. He’s 10 months old so he was just happy that I was jumping around.

nice alliteration btw!

28 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

except for the "tiny tantrum-throwing  tempestuous twit" who will hate seconds for the rest of his life.

The 10 or 15 minutes the Saturdays in the South special gave him almost made him likeable then he rants and makes excuses tonight. His record proves he's one of if not the best HC in college ball, it's time to act like it.

17 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

The 10 or 15 minutes the Saturdays in the South special gave him almost made him likeable then he rants and makes excuses tonight. His record proves he's one of if not the best HC in college ball, it's time to act like it.

Agree! Leadership is put to the test when things don't go your way. This was very unbecoming...many eyes on him!

No reason to have lost to Florida. Beating UGA required a ridiculous 0-21 comeback (that should’ve happened) but hey. Hell even today, you have Joey in on the wildcat on 3rd and 7 instead of Boobie, it’s a real passing threat. That Joey situation cost us at least 2 games but whatever

9 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Agree! Leadership is put to the test when things don't go your way. This was very unbecoming...many eyes on him!

He has consistently acted like a petulant child when things don’t go his way for years. He’s not gonna change now. It’s not part of “The Process”.

4 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

We had 14 points on defense. If Brown stays on his feet we beat Florida. Defense gave up points tonight, but also gave us 14...

I think I saw a stat line tonight, it was on my phone so it was hard to read, but that Gus is 15(?)-0 with defense scoring a TD. Add another one to that tonight. 

1 hour ago, ToraGirl said:

Saban is now trying to have all minutes changed to 59 seconds 

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I think I saw a stat line tonight, it was on my phone so it was hard to read, but that Gus is 15(?)-0 with defense scoring a TD. Add another one to that tonight. 

18-0 with non offensive TD

2 hours ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

We had 14 points on defense. If Brown stays on his feet we beat Florida. Defense gave up points tonight, but also gave us 14...

The thing is if the offense doesn’t go backwards from the point Derrick fell, we also probably get points. It never went forward on that drive as I remember 

I say that to say the one thing the offense improved is that it learned how to go from a negative to a positive when the defense gave them opportunities. If we could’ve just been opportunistic and smart, Florida is a 20 point win probably. 

6 hours ago, Grimnir said:

He has consistently acted like a petulant child when things don’t go his way for years. He’s not gonna change now. It’s not part of “The Process”.

Ego, plain and simple. He's a grown man in a child's body but he acts the part of a child too. He trys to intimidate people. Napoleon complex. 

Our offense played their best game IMO. Gus had a good game play calling. Putting the punter at wideout was pure genius. 

Alabama's offense is easily the worst of the good teams that we played, but we still looked much improved. 

Archived