For your enjoyment: The game thread on the bammer board

TitanTiger

":this one is largely on the zebras."  "This is the most embarrassing loss in Alabama football history."  "We were the better team and Auburn needed so much help to win this one."

Is somebody guarding Toomers oaks? lol!!

Lol, they have the nerve to claim referees are helping us out. Love the comment about any kicker wanders onto the Auburn campus and becomes an All-American. They should know. 

I read some of it, but its typical updykes. The funniest  thing I have seen was L. Kiffin trolling Saban on twitter. I saw it on the Rant amongst all of the other stuff, and it was cracking people up

6 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

That was a fun read. What a bunch of Updykes. I hope they get paired up against some high flying offense in their bowl game. They'll give up another 40 points and be in total meltdown. 

There’s a large possibility they half ass their bowl game too. 

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Thanks, Titan. It was very entertaining. Clank, Bama Clank. That was the best.

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I think my favorite reaction are the ones who want to move Auburn to the SEC East and only play us once every six years.  

I've seen more Auburn folks wanting to move East in the last 10 yrs than ever before and the bammers have laughed their asses off about it.  Now THEY want Auburn to move East, it's hilarious.

1 minute ago, keesler said:

I've seen more Auburn folks wanting to move East in the last 10 yrs than ever before and the bammers have laughed their asses off about it.  Now THEY want Auburn to move East, it's hilarious.

And it's for different reasons.  Auburn wants to get back to playing Florida and Tennessee every year but keep Alabama as our permanent cross division opponent.  Alabama wants us to move but keep UT as their permanent whipping boy while avoiding us for long stretches of time.

I texted my bama buddies after that TD got called back for holding and said, oh sh**, bama points just came off the board for holding, y'all might be in trouble.

None of them responded.

5 hours ago, gr82be said:

Lol, they have the nerve to claim referees are helping us out. Love the comment about any kicker wanders onto the Auburn campus and becomes an All-American. They should know. 

This was my favorite I think.

I also now know the key to beating Alabama is:

dust.jpg

4 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I am hoping Baylor finds a way to beat OU. Then Bama plays OU in the Cotton... the OU fans show and Bama fans don't.... and Hurts has career day. Then they complain about Saban not keeping Hurts etc lol.

7 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I am hoping Baylor finds a way to beat OU. Then Bama plays OU in the Cotton... the OU fans show and Bama fans don't.... and Hurts has career day. Then they complain about Saban not keeping Hurts etc lol.

lol Oh the AGONY!!!!

9 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

It'd also be nice to see all their draft-eligible players decide to sit out the bowl game due to a "business decision best for themselves & their families" instead of playing for the university.  

7 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

It'd also be nice to see all their draft-eligible players decide to sit out the bowl game due to a "business decision best for themselves & their families" instead of playing for the university.  

Then Nick defends the business decision. So next year at the first super hot Alabama blow out the students leave in the 4th quarter and claim it is a business decision haha. Then state that if an Alabama player isn't willing to stay and play in all games then they should not be given a scholarship to Alabama.

4 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

If they lose their bowl game I don’t wanna hear anything about them “not trying” 

Archived