Zakoby McClain SEC Defensive Player of the Week

Auburn Kev

When was the last time we had a 100 yard pick six? I don't think we even did that in the 94 LSU Interception game.

26 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

When was the last time we had a 100 yard pick six? I don't think we even did that in the 94 LSU Interception game.

here we go

He's been a force all season....1st game on the big 4th down stop v. Oregon through last Saturday....Congrats on the honor, well deserved...

24 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

HAHAHA DB is gonna be pissed.  He worked hard for that so he didn't have to listen to Marlon hold it over him that he had 4 while DB only had 3.  

Zakoby won defensive player of the week. The DL have their own separate award in which Derrick still didn’t win. A Florida player got that 

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Zakoby won defensive player of the week. The DL have their own separate award in which Derrick still didn’t win. A Florida player got that 

Out of reactions but that is just ridiculous.  No way he didn't deserve it after that game.  Just compare competition level of FSU vs UAt.  

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

When was the last time we had a LB get this award?

Darrell Williams last year when we played Washington, had 8 tackles.

On 11/19/2018 at 9:14 PM, cole256 said:

Coe was my surprise guy last year but now everybody knows him, my next guy is McClain. I think next year everybody will know this guy. 

I'm too aggravated to talk about the offense and I'm going to honor the OP wishes and keep it positive

On 8/19/2019 at 4:39 PM, cole256 said:

Pappoe apparently is a force, but I'm sure McClain is too.....need to see them together. I bet that would be one of the more athletic sets of linebackers you can find....

Smoke is going to have to play, I appreciate the work everybody put in but just because you're older doesn't mean anything.....he should start somewhere....same go for the wr.... Can't cry about wr production if you're not playing the most talented guys

On 5/24/2019 at 2:20 PM, cole256 said:

McClain....won't be able to keep him off the field. Watch

Just a couple of me telling everybody about McClain. I have somemore but I think you can get the point

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

2nd team PFF All-SEC too. Our LB corps r great

Mr Simpson is missing out

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Just a couple of me telling everybody about McClain. I have somemore but I think you can get the point

Dude, you got a crystal ball or something??? 😂 Really proud for Zacoby! He was ALL over the field! And proud for Smoke, too! He’s a baller!

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I found your new signature...

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I found your new signature...

tenor.gif

How do I make it?

On 12/2/2019 at 12:21 PM, Auburn Kev said:

here we go

Funny they never penalized the bammer player for his I'm a little teapot stand in the endzone each time he scored.

Archived