Thoughts on Bo & Steele Chatter from earlier this season?

shabby

First was chatter that Kevin Steele would not return if Gus Malzahn was retained.

Another was the idea that Bo Nix was chosen has starting quarterback because of pressure from boosters and  the whole Legacy concept. 

Do You feel these two ever had any merit to them?

3 hours ago, shabby said:

First was chatter that Kevin Steele would not return if Gus Malzahn was retained.

Another was the idea that Bo Nix was chosen has starting quarterback because of pressure from boosters and  the whole Legacy concept. 

Do You feel these two ever had any merit to them?

Chatter about Nix starting due to boosters I'm sure is absolute garbage. No way in hell Gus is going to start anyone other than who he thinks is the best player. Thats always been the case. Whether or not hes always right is a different story, but I damn well guarantee he starts who he thinks is the best guy. 

6 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I heard that with the time zone changes and the right scheduling that Leach will coach Ole Miss while remaining the head coach at Washington State.

I rate that as likely true 😅🤣

One statement that HAD to be false was that CGM or Sexton on his behalf asked for another raise/extension in the last couple of weeks and that AG said NO. I can imagine the latter...but definitely not the former. No doubt about it. 

1 hour ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I heard that with the time zone changes and the right scheduling that Leach will coach Ole Miss while remaining the head coach at Washington State.

This was fantastic. Thanks for the laugh!

I heard a rumour that if you go into your bathroom, turn out the lights, say "bloody Mary" three times & turn on the lights, Nick Saban shows up and whines and moans that the 2019 Iron Bowl "wasn't fair".

:beer2:

1 minute ago, api1957 said:

Can we please talk about Fleetwood Mac?! 

Yes....let's....

f647e0352c9b117b37e09d775eb43cbb.jpg

Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see. 

Edited title & OP to be within AUFamily rules. Please do not ask for unsolicited rumors in this or any thread. Thanks & carry on!

• ellitor changed the title to Thoughts on Bo & Steele Chatter from earlier this season?
  • ellitor locked this topic
  • ellitor unlocked this topic

If we claim "Dixieland Delight" this year, can we also claim this...please? One of my favorites.

I thought this discussion got canned about an hour ago. <confused>

I have nothing really to add. Rumors are most likely unfounded.

It’s getting to a point where we have too much time on our hands in these threads..clearly they aren’t true. And even if they were, nothing is going to come of it now.

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Yes....let's....

f647e0352c9b117b37e09d775eb43cbb.jpg

Nicks- Yes

Nix- Yes

Nick- Not no but ..

3 minutes ago, Texan4Auburn said:

Until I saw them live I never realized how good Lindsey Buckingham was. I'd seen Nicks twice solo.

VERY, VERY talented people, all.  I was toddling around with Daddy's headphones jamming to FM as far back as I can remember!

....and yes, Stevie was one of my earliest crushes. 🥰

10 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

VERY, VERY talented people, all.  I was toddling around with Daddy's headphones jamming to FM as far back as I can remember!

....and yes, Stevie was one of my earliest crushes. 🥰

This was mine:

hoffs.gif

Still looks good for being 60:

hoffs2.jpg

1 hour ago, ChltteTiger said:

I thought this discussion got canned about an hour ago. <confused>

I have nothing really to add. Rumors are most likely unfounded.

@ChltteTiger I called an audible on myself. Instead of locking it I unlocked it & changed the OP & title to be in acceptable standards.

Archived