Thoughts on Bo & Steele Chatter from earlier this season?

shabby

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

What’s this about?

LOL what a world. Our biggest rival is telling recruits they are stealing our DC. We should start a similar rumor.

Guys, Steve Sarkisian is going to be the lead bartender at Skybar. Take it to twitter!!!!

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

I always had the hots for Christine Mcvie myself. Call me different.

I agree completely. She didn't get much attention next to Stevie but she sure deserved much more than she got imo. 

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I agree completely. She didn't get much attention next to Stevie but she sure deserved much more than she got imo. 

Loved her pure voice as well.

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

This one was the one who really stirred my scotch.

e21061e90ed282ff7d58e1b6254e6d9e.jpg

8 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

This one was the one who really stirred my scotch.

e21061e90ed282ff7d58e1b6254e6d9e.jpg

That's wild that you posted this. I had just Googled her. I've never seen this pic before.

Ann wasn't bad either in the early days. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

That's wild that you posted this. I had just Googled her. I've never seen this pic before.

Ann wasn't bad either in the early days. 

No, Ann was a really pretty girl herself. She battled her weight most of her life, but man could she sing!

On 12/2/2019 at 10:38 PM, ellitor said:

@ChltteTiger I called an audible on myself. Instead of locking it I unlocked it & changed the OP & title to be in acceptable standards.

What was unacceptable about the original post. There were many rumours popping around this board. Why is talking about them post season suddenly inappropriate?

On 12/2/2019 at 4:44 PM, shabby said:

First was chatter that Kevin Steele would not return if Gus Malzahn was retained.

Another was the idea that Bo Nix was chosen has starting quarterback because of pressure from boosters and  the whole Legacy concept. 

Do You feel these two ever had any merit to them?

No merit at all to either rumor.

Archived