I took some time to savor it.

norcuron

Sorry I didn't pop in the forum during the game.

Over the years I have learned that I'm too "emotional"  and say things that I dont for real mean. Example. "I hope that takes him out." (Some people will lose their diaper over that!) People like us dont ever mean permanent damage. Well not me.  I got to scream KILL HIM! KILL HIM!!!! in front of the TV the whole time without pissing anyone off. .

It was so good going into work! DAMN!. That FEELING!!!!!! GrrrrrrrrrAWL!  Loud ass Bammers all year long talking smack. Not making eye contact too much. Hmmm?  It is just so glorious!

AUBURN showed them again that if they got 1 second. ONE second. In the first or second half You can get a death blow.

1 hour ago, norcuron said:

Sorry I didn't pop in the forum during the game.

Over the years I have learned that I'm too "emotional"  and say things that I dont for real mean. Example. "I hope that takes him out." (Some people will lose their diaper over that!) People like us dont ever mean permanent damage. Well not me.  I got to scream KILL HIM! KILL HIM!!!! in front of the TV the whole time without pissing anyone off. .

It was so good going into work! DAMN!. That FEELING!!!!!! GrrrrrrrrrAWL!  Loud ass Bammers all year long talking smack. Not making eye contact too much. Hmmm?  It is just so glorious!

AUBURN showed them again that if they got 1 second. ONE second. In the first or second half You can get a death blow.

I'm sure you mean no ill will but one of these days you will mellow out a bit. It's only a game. My mellowing moment was after the '93 Iron Bowl. Driving home after picking up my 5 month old from the sitter's house we still had our Auburn flags and magnets on the car. A guy tried to run me off the road twice. I then realized no game is worth a life. Bama fans are obsessed and some are freaking nuts. I have never felt the same passion for the game since. I still have an Auburn tag and hitch cover but I don't do flags any longer. 

Age has a way of tempering comments and attitudes, at least it does for me. Though, it's taken far longer than it should 😆

7 hours ago, gr82be said:

I'm sure you mean no ill will but one of these days you will mellow out a bit. It's only a game. My mellowing moment was after the '93 Iron Bowl. Driving home after picking up my 5 month old from the sitter's house we still had our Auburn flags and magnets on the car. A guy tried to run me off the road twice. I then realized no game is worth a life. Bama fans are obsessed and some are freaking nuts. I have never felt the same passion for the game since. I still have an Auburn tag and hitch cover but I don't do flags any longer. 

I know what you mean.  In 1972 this idiot in a semi kept running up on my bumper on Hwy 80 when I was on my way back to school.  I couldn’t figure out what his problem was it was like he was intentionally trying to kill me for no reason.  Well, I finally figured out what his problem was I had an Auburn student parking sticker on my car and a Punt Bama Punt bumper sticker!  There just seems to be some of them that are totally deranged and its not the students or alumni it’s the trailer trash that always want to kill someone over a game.  It’s like it insults their manhood somehow.  

Archived