2021 4* OL Micah Morris

ellitor

Rated a Top 50 overall prospect
21 offers including AU, UGA, Clemson, Florida, Bama, FSU, LSU, Miami, Ohio St., Oklahoma, & Oregon
AU/UGA battle. UGA may be the favorite but AU is in the thick of it

• 2 months later...

Rivals100 OT visiting Auburn again soon

Jeffrey Lee • AuburnSports
Senior Editor

Rivals100 offensive tackle Micah Morris will visit Auburn again soon.

Morris, from Camden County (Ga.), visited Auburn for the Iron Bowl in November and will be back for a practice in March.

“We talked about me coming back March 14,” Morris said. “That’s the plan.”

Morris spoke recently with Jack Bicknell Jr. about the return visit. Morris is starting to develop a bond with Auburn’s new offensive line coach, a bond that first began when Bicknell was at Ole Miss.

“I went to an Ole Miss camp last summer and that was the first time I met him,” Morris said. “Him being at Auburn now, it’s not like it is the first time I’ve met him. I already know him somewhat and he seems to be a really good guy.” 

Morris plans to strengthen his bond with Bicknell over the next several months. Having a strong relationship with his potential position coach is important to Morris. So is a family atmosphere.

Auburn, Morris said, already has that.

“The family aspect at Auburn is something that I really like,” Morris said. “The way the coaches treat you there, it’s like a big family. That’s definitely a big factor for me.”

Morris initially planned to make a commitment in December, but decided to wait. He’s now eyeing the end of summer.

“It won’t be anytime soon,” Morris said. “It will probably be toward the end of summer before my senior season.”

Auburn, Georgia, South Carolina, LSU, Alabama, Florida and Florida State appear to be the main schools for Morris.

Rivals ranks Morris, who is 6-foot-5 and 290 pounds, No. 86 in the Rivals100, the No. 15 offensive tackle in the class and No. 7 overall player in Georgia.

We really must get some high quality OTs this round without a doubt. This position is one of the most questionable we have even with the OTs we signed this past cycle.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:12 PM, Sizzle said:

So..... I see football's going back to leather helmets....

5 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

So did he revisit all 6 schools?

He can’t yet. We are in a dead period. Besides he plans take all five of his official visits before committing.

31 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He can’t yet. We are in a dead period. Besides he plans take all five of his official visits before committing.

I was curious cause on that last tweet he said commitment on the 17th.

5 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I was curious cause on that last tweet he said commitment on the 17th.

Look up a few posts. Paladin posted an updated article on Morris' recruitment on February 12th. The post you replied to was a full 2 months earlier than that. When UGA & AU had OL coaching changes Morris slowed his recruitment down.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived