Who Ya Got...LSU or UGA?

ToraGirl

I WANT LSU to win on Saturday. I think they will. What say you?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGA winning I think improves our bowl position. But I hope LSU wins and think they will. Man, I really don’t like Kirby.....or UGA for that matter. Weird I used to really like UGA back in the Dooley days.....

6 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I WANT LSU to win on Saturday. I think they will. What say you?

I think so also ToraGirl, Joe Burrow has that attitude  that has put LSU where they are. The kid is a winner and I will be extremely surprised if GA wins. I have friends from LSU and have been to Baton Rouge for a game a long time ago where we missed an extra point and lost. Our star was Buddy Mclinton and LSU had Tommy Casanova, great game. Even though we lost,

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

UGA winning I think improves our bowl position. But I hope LSU wins and think they will. Man, I really don’t like Kirby.....or UGA for that matter. Weird I used to really like UGA back in the Dooley days.....

I lost all respect for Kirby when he pulled that "fake field goal stunt" on us last year then GA was ahead by 3 TDs with just 3 minutes to play last year. I hope LSU kicks their ass all the way back to Athens.😠

LSU, but feel that if UGA can lean on the defense and run game they can keep it close. Fromm will need to have a good game but no thing I’ve seen this far would give me much faith.

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

I’m interested in who ends up with that 4th spot in the playoff. Baylor? Utah? Oklahoma?

One of the reasons I'm rooting for LSU. If Georgia wins it's both of them, tOSU and Clemson (no way in T-Town they lose to Virginia).

Imagine how pissed LSU and Clemson will be when tOSU decides to play in the Peach.

4 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Georgia is up there (down there) with bammr.  LSU please!

I detest and hate both. I am so sick of losing to O every year. I am so sick of losing EVERY TIME WE GO TO RED STICK FOR THE PAST 20 years!!!!! I am so sick of losing to average to beatable Georgia teams. I guess I will pull for LSU because it is so funny to see them get further and further away from 1980.

4 minutes ago, alexava said:

I barely care. I hate both. But have a gut feeling the mutts find a way. 

Agree, I wish they both could lose.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I hope LSU wins it all

I hope Ohio State does. LSU and Clemson are no go's for me. Especially clemson who we recruit a lot against. I dunno if we have won a recruiting battle yet vs O since he became head coach. If we did it was when he first started.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I detest and hate both. I am so sick of losing to O every year. I am so sick of losing EVERY TIME WE GO TO RED STICK FOR THE PAST 20 years!!!!! I am so sick of losing to average to beatable Georgia games. I guess I will pull for LSU because it is so funny to see them get further and further away from 1980.

Yeah, it'll be funny if Georgia once again misses out. I like O and detest Bowlcut. Soooo the choice for me is obvious.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I hope Ohio State does. LSU and Clemson are no go's for me. Especially clemson who we recruit a lot against. I dunno if we have won a recruiting battle yet vs O since he became head coach. If we did it was when he first started.

Being in Wisconsin, I absolutely loathe tOSU fanbase. I thought UGA was bad..

Just now, AUwent said:

Yeah, it'll be funny if Georgia once again misses out.

LSU is getting SCARY on the trail. It is a lose lose for us. They pulled Arik Gilbert the 5 star TE out of nowhere and are most likely going to get the 5 star RB and number 1 rb in the country Evans out of Texas this week. So I guess it is the least 2 of evils! lol.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Being in Wisconsin, I absolutely loathe tOSU fanbase. I thought UGA was bad..

I will say this about Ohio State. At least they have the trophy case to back it up. Georgia beats their chest like they are a Oklahoma or USC lol.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LSU is getting SCARY on the trail. It is a lose lose for us. They pulled Arik Gilbert the 5 star TE out of nowhere and are most likely going to get the 5 star RB and number 1 rb in the country Evans out of Texas this week. So I guess it is the least 2 of evils! lol.

Makes you wonder how bad a condition did Cutcliffe leave Ole Miss in? I know it's Ole Miss but my god Coach O is on a tear. And we all considered him a joke because of his time in Oxford. Put it this way: I prefer LSU to UAT, UGA and TAMU (of whom people have been super scared for a while now).

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Makes you wonder how bad a condition did Cutcliffe leave Ole Miss in? I know it's Ole Miss but my god Coach O is on a tear. And we all considered him a joke because of his time in Oxford. Put it this way: I prefer LSU to UAT, UGA and TAMU (of whom people have been super scared for a while now).

I hope them having a star QB is a 1 time thing. We do NOT need them making this a regular thing with how elite they recruit everywhere else.

Pulling for LSU, and I think they will win and it will not be close. Also hoping they win it all. I do not dislike LSU the way I detest uga and bama. I would love to see an Ohio state/LSU matchup.. 

LSU should stomp UGA.  uGa drops from playoff.

If Utah wins, they are in, if Utah loses, winner of OK/Baylor gets in.

Won't matter, final will be tOSU and LSU and whoever plays better on the day will win it - should be a really good game.

LSU. I never liked them until Coach O. Pulling for them now. 

Without a doubt want LSU. I don't want Georgia to get another national Championship. Them struggling helps with recruiting.  I love Coach O. He deserves a title.  He's had a long road to get where he is. 

Archived