Who Ya Got...LSU or UGA?

ToraGirl

Just a bit of trivia here. Sully was HC at TCU. Lswho offered the HC job to Sully. TCU wouldn’t let him out of contract. Imagine.......

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

I"m a coach EAUX fan. Go Tigahs!

Coach Sabeauxn sheaux needs to geaux buy some eaux dis, faux sheaux deaux. 

Thank yeaux eauxver and eauxver again, Coach Eaux, Joe Burreaux, and our EAUXN Tigahs! No more reaux tide reaux except right down the toilet beaux...

81IcNl8Kf9L._SL1500_.jpg

LSU is the only team that can beat OSU. My in-laws are big buck nuts and trying to convince my son to root for them. I just plain do not care about LSU so they are my obvious choice to win it all.

I hope they beat UGA bad even though it sends us to a lower bowl game.

My disdain for uga is surpassed only by uat. Geaux Tigers!!!

5 hours ago, AUcivE09 said:

LSU is the only team that can beat OSU. My in-laws are big buck nuts and trying to convince my son to root for them. I just plain do not care about LSU so they are my obvious choice to win it all.

I hope they beat UGA bad even though it sends us to a lower bowl game.

I would rather play Citrus or Outback against Michigan or Minnesota than get plugged into the group of 5 game against Memphis or Cincinnati 

I used to like UGA in the Richt days. Can't stand them now. Always hated LSU. Whichever one wins will lose to Auburn-By-The-Lake. Which is fine by me.

I'm pulling for LSU only because Burrow (also known as "Bayou Donkey") will be gone next year and LSU will come to J-H for a beat down.

12 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I would rather play Citrus or Outback against Michigan or Minnesota than get plugged into the group of 5 game against Memphis or Cincinnati 

Im actually in favor of playing Minnesota. Let Gus play Fleck!

18 hours ago, alexava said:

I hope LSU knocks uga out. Then Oklahoma sneaks in and wins the whole thing.....or Clemson. I don’t want LSU or osu to win. 

Oklahoma, I don't want Clemson winning another NC.  

Pulling for LSU to beat UGA. Eff UGA all the time.

Pulling for Oklahoma to get into the playoffs and win the whole damn thing. The Jalen Hurts success story would be just another dagger into the hearts of Bama fans wondering "what could have been" especially this year with Tua going down. Plus I really think Hurts is a good kid and he deserves this.

I don't want any of our traditional or geographic rivals (SEC teams + Clemson) to be winning any more national titles while we are working our way towards our next championship. Those teams winning hurts our cause in recruiting, even if it's just a little bit we need all the help we can get.

6 hours ago, Tiger said:

Pulling for Oklahoma to get into the playoffs and win the whole damn thing. The Jalen Hurts success story would be just another dagger into the hearts of Bama fans wondering "what could have been" especially this year with Tua going down. Plus I really think Hurts is a good kid and he deserves this.

I don't want any of our traditional o geographic rivals (SEC teams + Clemson) to be winning any more national titles while we are working our way towards our next championship. Those teams winning hurts our cause in recruiting, even if it's just a little bit we need all the help we can get.

Lots of good points. Would love that for Jalen. Sweet poetic justice!

58 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I don't want any of our traditional o geographic rivals (SEC teams + Clemson) to be winning any more national titles while we are working our way towards our next championship. Those teams winning hurts our cause in recruiting, even if it's just a little bit we need all the help we can get.

Perfect post. 

9 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I took LSU -7 and would have laid the points without hesitation up to -10.  Think they're going to thump UGA in all honesty.

The line seems low to me so I agree with your assessment. Clemson is a 4 TD favorite in their playoff and osu 18 points I think over Wisconsin.

38 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

The line seems low to me so I agree with your assessment. Clemson is a 4 TD favorite in their playoff and osu 18 points I think over Wisconsin.

Oh I jumped on Ohio State -16.

Also love Oregon at +210 on the money line since I think they win straight up.

Believe it will be all LSU tomorrow. Have my reasons to like LSU as fan. Spending the weekend at Mexico Beach and it is overflowing with obnoxious "dawgs". Wanna hear them whine tomorrow night. 

My ex-girlfriend was an LSU fan. Her dad was an obnoxious LSU fan. But... I’m still pulling for LSU tomorrow. I hate Kirby Smart worse than I hate Nick Saban.

15 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I took LSU -7 and would have laid the points without hesitation up to -10.  Think they're going to thump UGA in all honesty.

Someone must know something that I don't know for he spread to just be 7 points....but then again it might be over-confident dawg fans keeping the spread supported at that level.    Obviously a lot of people think the dawgs are a reasonable buy at -7 or else the odds would have shifted by now.      

The LSU-AU game and AU Ga games are probably the reason for narrow spread.   :dunno:   Makes the teams look pretty equal against a good common foe. 

Native Alabama. I have now lived in Ga for 8 months. uga fans are ALMOST as obnoxious as uaters. Geaux Tigers!!!

Archived