Who Ya Got...LSU or UGA?

ToraGirl

On 12/4/2019 at 12:32 PM, WarTim said:

Just a bit of trivia here. Sully was HC at TCU. Lswho offered the HC job to Sully. TCU wouldn’t let him out of contract. Imagine.......

My memory of that is LSU would not pay Pat’s buyout, so he stayed at TCU.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Someone must know something that I don't know for he spread to just be 7 points....but then again it might be over-confident dawg fans keeping the spread supported at that level.    Obviously a lot of people think the dawgs are a reasonable buy at -7 or else the odds would have shifted by now.      

The LSU-AU game and AU Ga games are probably the reason for narrow spread.   :dunno:   Makes the teams look pretty equal against a good common foe. 

I don't understand it either.  Especially with UGA's already average offense missing it's top two receivers for the first half.

15 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I don't understand it either.  Especially with UGA's already average offense missing it's top two receivers for the first half.

As the old saying goes....difference of opinions is why we have horse races.....and betting on football games too....Hope you win on this one....

43 minutes ago, Mike4AU said:

My memory of that is LSU would not pay Pat’s buyout, so he stayed at TCU.  

You may be correct. Long time ago and I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast. 😎. Would have loved to see him coaching in the SEC. 

I told all the LSU fans for weeks that they'd finally beat Bama again. 

Been telling them for weeks that LSU is going to curb stomp Georgia.

Collectively they were a very skeptical bunch until they managed to beat the turds, now the arrogance is growing. 

The playoffs will be very interesting for them bc their lack of depth on defense is going to bite them in the ass at some point, IMO. All these other teams they're about to run into can score in bunches as well. 

I don't like either one. Since both can't lose, it helps Auburn to a better bowl if UGA wins, so I'm mildly hoping the DullDawgs pull it off.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I don't like either one. Since both can't lose, it helps Auburn to a better bowl if UGA wins, so I'm mildly hoping the DullDawgs pull it off.

I just can't do it. Every since the dogs made it the NC in 17, their fans have been intolerable to me. I like Ed O, I dislike Coach Bowl. I am going for the corndog Coonasses all the way in this one. Plus, I never want to give up holding 1980 over UGA's head...especially in a time where they seem to be dominating us head to head. 

I smell a conspiracy....LSU wins by one and dawgs are #4, LSU stays #2  and SEC has two in the play offs :-\..

Could not care any less. Whoever makes it more difficult for Clemson to win the title I hope. I'd guess LSU wins closer than expected in an ugly game similar to our game against them.

Archived