Bama online board

Eagle Eye 7

Mods feel free to move this if it’s in the wrong place . 
I beg forgiveness but I just couldn’t resist  going over to uat fan rat hole to see how they were taking it. 😂🤣😂🤣

so there rules experts over there say it’s against the rule to add a player to a formation for trickery. They say we should not have had the punter and the QB on the field at the same time. Undoubtedly they only watch uat games because everybody does it even in the wildcat. I guess Bo punting early in the game was trickery also. They don’t know why the refs are always against them. They are mad at Saban because he doesn’t have a coach that counts players on the field. They still don’t get the fact we weren’t even trying to get twelve men on the field at all AU was doing was trying to get Waddel off the field . If he didn’t they were ready to burn a timeout. Waddel just screwed up and stayed on the field after they all got set and Bo saw it and informed the ref and he threw the flag. It was never trickery just stupid coaching on the uat side. Also we shouldn’t have got the kick off at the end of the half. Again the idiots don’t understand we would not have got it off had uat not started to the locker room. So when they reset the second uat was not in the field and was forced them to take a time out. Once they took the timeout then the clock starts on the snap. 🤣😂😂🤣 does the NCAA actually honor diplomas from uat ? 🤔

they also think it will be at least 2021 before they have another shot at a championship lol. I take it they don’t like Jones. 

10 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

does the NCAA actually honor diplomas from uat ? 🤔

Doubtful ANYONE on their message boards would know...

10 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Waddel just screwed up and stayed on the field after they all got set and Bo saw it and informed the ref and he threw the flag.

I noticed during the game that Nix seemed to be pointing downfield and then pointing and saying something to the sidelines or the line judge after Auburn got set. Is it possible that the officials would not have called the penalty if Nix had not pointed it out to them in front of a national television audience? If so, shame on the officiating crew!

3 minutes ago, CodeRocket said:

I noticed during the game that Nix seemed to be pointing downfield and then pointing and saying something to the sidelines or the line judge after Auburn got set. Is it possible that the officials would not have called the penalty if Nix had not pointed it out to them in front of a national television audience? If so, shame on the officiating crew!

I actually think that the back judge had thrown the flag  and Bo was pointing to him in celebration. (WarTiger, correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's the back judge who is in charge of counting players on the defense/receiving team)

3 minutes ago, CodeRocket said:

Yep. Smart move by the freshman. You can tell he has been raised by a QB coach dad. 

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

I actually think that the back judge had thrown the flag  and Bo was pointing to him in celebration. (WarTiger, correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's the back judge who is in charge of counting players on the defense/receiving team)

Gus said Bo caught it and pointed it out to the refs . Either way it was a great play. I thought it had to be after the play snap but according to the SEC guy I saw on TV once they set for the play and no one is running on or off they can call it. 

1 hour ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Gus said Bo caught it and pointed it out to the refs . Either way it was a great play. I thought it had to be after the play snap but according to the SEC guy I saw on TV once they set for the play and no one is running on or off they can call it. 

Indeed - we had it happen to our defense in the first half.

17 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Also we shouldn’t have got the kick off at the end of the half. Again the idiots don’t understand we would not have got it off had uat not started to the locker room. So when they reset the second uat was not in the field and was forced them to take a time out. Once they took the timeout then the clock starts on the snap. 🤣😂😂🤣 does the NCAA actually honor diplomas from uat ? 🤔

they also think it will be at least 2021 before they have another shot at a championship lol. I take it they don’t like Jones. 

Did they actually charge bammer a time out for this? I didn’t catch it in the game...

17 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I beg forgiveness but I just couldn’t resist  going over to uat fan rat hole to see how they were taking it. 😂🤣😂🤣

so there rules experts over there say it’s against the rule to add a player to a formation for trickery. They say we should not have had the punter and the QB on the field at the same time. Undoubtedly they only watch uat games because everybody does it even in the wildcat. I guess Bo punting early in the game was trickery also. They don’t know why the refs are always against them. They are mad at Saban because he doesn’t have a coach that counts players on the field. They still don’t get the fact we weren’t even trying to get twelve men on the field at all AU was doing was trying to get Waddel off the field . If he didn’t they were ready to burn a timeout. Waddel just screwed up and stayed on the field after they all got set and Bo saw it and informed the ref and he threw the flag. It was never trickery just stupid coaching on the uat side. Also we shouldn’t have got the kick off at the end of the half. Again the idiots don’t understand we would not have got it off had uat not started to the locker room. So when they reset the second uat was not in the field and was forced them to take a time out. Once they took the timeout then the clock starts on the snap. 🤣😂😂🤣 does the NCAA actually honor diplomas from uat ? 🤔

Even though we've eaten from this meal before, it's always nice to go back for seconds.  

18 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

so there rules experts over there say it’s against the rule to add a player to a formation for trickery. They say we should not have had the punter and the QB on the field at the same time. Undoubtedly they only watch uat games because everybody does it even in the wildcat. I guess Bo punting early in the game was trickery also. They don’t know why the refs are always against them. They are mad at Saban because he doesn’t have a coach that counts players on the field. They still don’t get the fact we weren’t even trying to get twelve men on the field at all AU was doing was trying to get Waddel off the field .  That's exactly what we were trying to do. Malzahn knew leaving the punter on the field and having the QB out there would confuse uat as to what we were going to do.   If he didn’t they were ready to burn a timeout. Waddel just screwed up and stayed on the field after they all got set and Bo saw it and informed the ref and he threw the flag. That's not true either.  The official that threw the flag was the backjudge 50 yards down field.  Nix never communicated with the official before the play. The white hat was 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage.  It was never trickery just stupid coaching on the uat side. Also we shouldn’t have got the kick off at the end of the half. Again the idiots don’t understand we would not have got it off had uat not started to the locker room. Also not true So when they reset the second uat was not in the field and was forced them to take a time out.  Not true either. Uat left the timeout on the board and never called it.  Once they took the timeout then the clock starts on the snap.  They didn't take the time out and the clock started on the ready for play like it should have.   🤣😂😂🤣 does the NCAA actually honor diplomas from uat ? 🤔

8 hours ago, Auctoritas said:

Backjudge, Side Judge and Field judge count the defense.  Nix had absolutely nothing to do with getting the flag thrown.

13 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Your wrong but I won’t argue the point with you not sure why it’s important to you maybe you have a degree from uat, if so I’m sorry for you . 👏😁👍

Gus was simply trying to keep Waddle off the field, he wasn’t trying to bait them into 12 men, it just worked out that way since Waddle stayed out when the punt team came off for the regular defense. If uat were less panicked, they would have probably left a safety off the regular defense and left Waddle out there.

According to the official box score( unless it is wrong) Ala was assessed a timeout with :01 left in the half. No one has mentioned it but it is in the official box score. 

12 minutes ago, alexava said:

Can anyone confirm this. I never realized that a timeout was called. 

This is the box score from Auburntigers.com. Go to play by play and 2nd quartet.

I thought the call at the end of the half was that the booth decided to review the clock (probably at CGM's urging) and determined that there was indeed 1 second left when Whitlow went down. 

The time it took to review the clock gave us time to line up and be ready for the FG as soon as the official declared the ball ready for play (blew the whistle).  At least that's how I understood it.  If so, it had nothing to do with UAT being on or off the field after that last run by Whitlow.

As annoying as Bama fans are usually They are 10X annoying as losers.  I haven’t heard whining and excuses like this in awhile.  It started from their leader and spread down.  I can’t even listen to the sports talk stations I usually enjoy because it’s nonstop Tua this Unfair that.  At least we don’t have to hear about the playoff what ifs anymore.

the official bammer university sports site also confirms they called a timeout with 00:01 seconds left in the first half...

bammer_timeout_half_AU_field_goal_2019.png

23 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Your wrong but I won’t argue the point with you not sure why it’s important to you maybe you have a degree from uat, if so I’m sorry for you . 👏😁👍

You say I'm wrong, but don't offer anything to back it up.  Since you are so sure of yourself tell me what I got wrong.   This should be good. 

It's important because you are putting bad information out there and stating it as fact.  No degree from uat, so sorry to disappoint you. I just know the rules better than you ever will and I actually WATCHED the game and know what happened.  Based on your rant above with everything you got wrong, it seems pretty obvious you never saw a down of the game.   I encourage you to actually watch the game perhaps then, you won't have to make stuff up to make a post and you may actually learn something.

14 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

You say I'm wrong, but don't offer anything to back it up.  Since you are so sure of yourself tell me what I got wrong.   This should be good. 

It's important because you are putting bad information out there and stating it as fact.  No degree from uat, so sorry to disappoint you. I just know the rules better than you ever will and I actually WATCHED the game and know what happened.  Based on your rant above with everything you got wrong, it seems pretty obvious you never saw a down of the game.   I encourage you to actually watch the game perhaps then, you won't have to make stuff up to make a post and you may actually learn something.

Image result for your one bad dude gif

Archived