Bama online board

Eagle Eye 7

10 hours ago, AUZoom said:

the official bammer university sports site also confirms they called a timeout with 00:01 seconds left in the first half...

bammer_timeout_half_AU_field_goal_2019.png

I wonder if that is some weird way to denote that play was stopped so the refs could explain to Saban what was going on...so, like an officials timeout, but requested by Bama. I remember there was lots of discussion over on that sideline with the refs and then some other coach.

There was definitively no called timeout. If there was, we wouldn't have had to do the whistle kick.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:49 PM, WarTiger said:

Mods feel free to move this if it’s in the wrong place . 
I beg forgiveness but I just couldn’t resist  going over to uat fan rat hole to see how they were taking it. 😂🤣😂🤣

so there rules experts over there say it’s against the rule to add a player to a formation for trickery. They say we should not have had the punter and the QB on the field at the same time. Undoubtedly they only watch uat games because everybody does it even in the wildcat. I guess Bo punting early in the game was trickery also. They don’t know why the refs are always against them. They are mad at Saban because he doesn’t have a coach that counts players on the field. They still don’t get the fact we weren’t even trying to get twelve men on the field at all AU was doing was trying to get Waddel off the field .  That's exactly what we were trying to do. Malzahn knew leaving the punter on the field and having the QB out there would confuse uat as to what we were going to do.Wrong   If he didn’t they were ready to burn a timeout. Waddel just screwed up and stayed on the field after they all got set and Bo saw it and informed the ref and he threw the flag. That's not true either.  The official that threw the flag was the backjudge 50 yards down field.  Nix never communicated with the official before the play. The white hat was 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage.  More wrong.It was never trickery just stupid coaching on the uat side. Also we shouldn’t have got the kick off at the end of the half. Again the idiots don’t understand we would not have got it off had uat not started to the locker room. Also not true  More-er wrongSo when they reset the second uat was not in the field and was forced them to take a time out.  Not true either. Uat left the timeout on the board and never called it.  Such wrong. Once they took the timeout then the clock starts on the snap.  They didn't take the time out and the clock started on the ready for play like it should have. All the wrong   🤣😂😂🤣 does the NCAA actually honor diplomas from uat ? 🤔

they also think it will be at least 2021 before they have another shot at a championship lol. I take it they don’t like Jones. 

On 12/4/2019 at 6:07 PM, alexava said:

Can anyone confirm this. I never realized that a timeout was called. 

There was no timeout. The clock went to zero.  The replay officials felt a review was needed to check the end of the play / halftime. They determined there was :01 when the runner was downed. If uat had called time out which would have been extremely dumb the clock wouldn’t start until the snap.  The clock started on the white hat’s whistle which coincided with the snap. 

How do you explain the timeout listed in the official box score of both Alabama and Auburn?

5 minutes ago, around4ever said:

There was no timeout. The clock went to zero.  The replay officials felt a review was needed to check the end of the play / halftime. They determined there was :01 when the runner was downed. If uat had called time out which would have been extremely dumb the clock wouldn’t start until the snap.  The clock started on the white hat’s whistle which coincided with the snap. 

I mean, this isn’t a debate is it? The clock started on the refs whistle. Anders said it. Our coaches said it. There was no TO. 

I don't understand why our website and the bammer one shows the timeout, but I rewatched the game on the YouTube link share somewhere else on here and indeed, as others pointed out here, there is the whistle snap where the ref blows the whistle, clock starts, and we snap.  Beforehand you actually see bammer players on the field (lined up in front of our guys) stand up, look to the sidelines, and walk off the field.  There is a lot of time that passes between the point when it appears the replay is done, the ball is placed on the field, and the referee backs up to blow his whistle and signal the snap.  At any rate, there is nothing to be done to change anything now, it is all finished and as it is.  The SEC put out a statement about it backing up the call so we can happily accept it and the bammers can just suck it... 😋

6 hours ago, AUZoom said:

I .  The SEC put out a statement about it backing up the call so we can happily accept it and the bammers can just suck it... 😋

I could sure use a link to this for my bama acquaintances    

15 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

I mean, this isn’t a debate is it? The clock started on the refs whistle. Anders said it. Our coaches said it. There was no TO. 

Not a regular poster here, but go watch a replay of the play.

You can see the referee make the "Start the clock signal" as he blows his whistle.

Random note: My bammer buddy... who lives far away from Atlanta... is meeting his bammer dad... who also does not live in Atlanta... in Atlanta this weekend. You know, just for some Granddad/grandkid hanging out time. In Atlanta. This weekend. 

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Random note: My bammer buddy... who lives far away from Atlanta... is meeting his bammer dad... who also does not live in Atlanta... in Atlanta this weekend. You know, just for some Granddad/grandkid hanging out time. In Atlanta. This weekend. 

Nobody told him/them? 

images (1).jpeg

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I think the reason for the trip changed approximately 6 days ago...

Well. They can eat at Gus's Fried Chicken near Midtown and check out the Christmas lights at the Atlanta Botanic Garden, being sure to sample the Beverly at the World of Coca Cola, following a nice drive down East Ponce de Leon toward Stone Mountain, stopping first at Your DeKalb Farmers Market. Why, there's plenty for them to do, and it's not even Braves season!

39 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Well. They can eat at Gus's Fried Chicken near Midtown and check out the Christmas lights at the Atlanta Botanic Garden, being sure to sample the Beverly at the World of Coca Cola, following a nice drive down East Ponce de Leon toward Stone Mountain, stopping first at Your DeKalb Farmers Market. Why, there's plenty for them to do, and it's not even Braves season!

Gawd you're the best. 

On 12/5/2019 at 7:36 PM, WFE12 said:

Wooooooo!!!!!

Priceless...mathless...hilarious!

It was a good call, and it brings me great joy that they think it wasn't.

To the OP, no kidding I've never seen the turds melt down and display the ignorance as lowly as this week. But you have to consider who they are. If you want to know who they are, go to the supermarket during the middle of a bama game, which will be ironically full of people wearing bama shirts. Ask one of them who the coach was before Saban. You'll learn all you need to know about this ignorant fairweather mob right then and there. It's the biggest, most historically illiterate bandwagon in sports history, save possibly Sale Earnhardt JR. 

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I think the reason for the trip changed approximately 6 days ago...

Tough scene

On 12/4/2019 at 7:56 AM, Tiger1992 said:

Doubtful ANYONE on their message boards would know...

Consider the fact that the 85%ers can't read at all, much less understand the NCAA rule book. I'm just blowing it off as bammer ignorance.

Wasn’t the play a first down?  Click stops on first down to move the chains and starts when the official signals ready for play. Replay added to the time and allowed Auburn to get the FG team on the field but replays always add to the time the clock is stopped.  Kudos to our coaching staff for having the FG team ready to take advantage of that situation but that’s just good coaching.  It’s hard to get everyone lined up and in position so that the center could snap just as the signal was given and the holder and kicker could pull off an accurate kick.  That’s much harder than they made it look.  Plus there was a roughing call that would have given them another chance even if they had missed the kick.  The Bammer faithful seem to have conveniently forgotten that.  

I don't see the big deal. They got an legit extra second before and lost, and now we got a legitimate second a they lost again. Football is a game of seconds, 3600 per game to be exact, excluding overtime. Maybe SPUAT doesn't teach mathematics very well. They should keep their pie hole shut and take an a** kickin' like men instead of crybabies.

Archived