RB Roster For The 2020 Season

AuburnTiger4Life

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don’t see where all these extra plays can come from folks. Depending on the poster, either DJ, Joiner, or Worm all have “earned” more carries. Let’s also factor in MAR who a ton of folks are high on and the newest incoming 5* Tank as well. Factor in Boobie and maybe the occasional QB run while we are at it.  Everybody can’t all be right at the same time I don’t think. :) 

2 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Will Tank be the only RB we'll sign for the 2020 class? I thought we would sign 2.

Only need 1 as of now. Have a good one in the 2021 class in Armani Goodwin coming in. Our RB room is pretty good.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:56 PM, fredst said:

Still think Joiner could be our Kalen Ballage if we wanted to use him in a variety of ways. Worked out for Ballage pretty well without tons of usage in college

That's what I thought when Chip Lindsey was here. But it looks like he's due for more pass catching and less ball carrying. Given our available talent, that works.

15 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

I honestly don’t see where all these extra plays can come from folks. Depending on the poster, either DJ, Joiner, or Worm all have “earned” more carries. Let’s also factor in MAR who a ton of folks are high on and the newest incoming 5* Tank as well. Factor in Boobie and maybe the occasional QB run while we are at it.  Everybody can’t all be right at the same time I don’t think. :) 

Worm is the only one who can do things nobody else on the list can. That's why he needs to be worked in more.

To be fair, I think we're solid at all of our skill positions on offense. The issue is and has been the o-line. If we can get guys that can get push off the line even 25% better than this year's line, we'll be in business again. Allowing Bo to run more will also help. (I think he's proved himself smart enough and more than capable.)

RB depth is finally the least of our worries. :)

Archived