Michael Harris transfering (merged threads)

tbone4jc

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, alexava said:

I don’t think I remember him. 

Was on special teams this year.  Was a 4* but needed to put on a lot of weight when he arrived.

His best game was against Arkansas. 2 tackles, forced and recovered fumble. He had beefed up. Played at 6'3" 240 lbs this year. Not sure what his issue is. Maybe just figured he could be a starter and a star somewhere else. Good luck to him.

Yeah, I don't get that.  RS Freshman with plenty of time to work his way up to a starting role.  He won't play next year because of transfer rules anyway, so he's looking at playing in two seasons at best.  He could have done that here.

after what was witnessed Saturday its hard to understand why anyone would leave, unless he wanted to play a role in the victory.

He did though because he was part of the team.

• WarTiger changed the title to Michael Harris transfering
3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Live feed of Mikey

tenor.gif

Maybe one of our extra offensive linemen is capable of switching and playing at a lighter weight??? :dunno:

5 hours ago, gr82be said:

Maybe one of our extra offensive linemen is capable of switching and playing at a lighter weight??? :dunno:

Sadly, that won't work. This is just another example of why we need to sign three quality LB's every year. Linebackers are handy to have around, they are effective on special teams and so forth. When you have 17 scholarship O-linemen such as we had this year, it's nice depth but they aren't very flexible as far as being useful in other positions.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Sadly, that won't work. This is just another example of why we need to sign three quality LB's every year. Linebackers are handy to have around, they are effective on special teams and so forth. When you have 17 scholarship O-linemen such as we had this year, it's nice depth but they aren't very flexible as far as being useful in other positions.

I was joking Mikey. Obviously a weak joke since no one got it but still it was a joke. 

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I was joking Mikey. Obviously a weak joke since no one got it but still it was a joke. 

I saw the remark, I simply didn't and don't see the humor. There has been so much whining about a lack of depth on the O-line when we are 3 & 1/2 deep in scholarship O-line players that, to paraphrase John Wayne, "The funny has all dried up".

9 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I saw the remark, I simply didn't and don't see the humor. There has been so much whining about a lack of depth on the O-line when we are 3 & 1/2 deep in scholarship O-line players that, to paraphrase John Wayne, "The funny has all dried up".

Indeed.

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Sadly, that won't work. This is just another example of why we need to sign three quality LB's every year.

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Indeed.

Linebackers are versatile and are used extensively on special teams. O-linemen are not. 3 & 1/2 deep on the O-line is plenty of depth. It requires three LB signees a year to maintain adequate depth at that position. If you didn't already know that you should have.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Linebackers are versatile and are used extensively on special teams. O-linemen are not. 3 & 1/2 deep on the O-line is plenty of depth. It requires three LB signees a year to maintain adequate depth at that position. If you didn't already know that you should have.

I'm just glad that you acknowledged that you whine a lot.

By the way, long snappers are used on special teams sometimes. 

Archived