Men vs. Furman

tgrogan21

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okoro makes both. Massive game at the line for him tonight. Auburn wins 81 to 78! War Eagle and a HUGE comeback win! Wiley and this Crowd won this game for us.

Well I guess since Daughty missed both that blown call didn’t matter. That was bad as well for the refs.  

Wiley's stat line: 13 points, 12 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 5-7 from the line ... ONE FOUL!

Okoro: 18 points, 9 rebounds, and 8-9 from the line!

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Wiley's stat line: 13 points, 12 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 5-7 from the line ... ONE FOUL!

Okoro: 18 points, 9 rebounds, and 8-9 from the line!

Wiley will be league MVP. I’m so impressed with him this year. 

We come off vacation still on vacation. Glad to be 8-0 but dang. 

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

25% from 3 ain’t gonna get it done. FT was straight garbage too. 

Glad to win, but holy s*** that lay-off really worked us. 

Bruce will learn from this and never give his guys 4 days off again!!!! Merrrrrrrrcy that was way way waaaaaay to close.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Bruce will learn from this and never give his guys 4 days off again!!!! Merrrrrrrrcy that was way way waaaaaay to close.

It certainly was. But let’s not forget that we were able to claw our way back from a 14 point deficit to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Despite our miserable shooting percentage from beyond the arc and the “charity line”, we won. 

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Wiley will be league MVP. I’m so impressed with him this year. 

He continues to do the dirty work. The most impressive thing to me this game was only 1 foul. He played the most minutes he had played all season in a game that was foul-heavy and only had 1. That is remarkable defense down low.

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

It certainly was. But let’s not forget that we were able to claw our way back from a 14 point deficit to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Despite our miserable shooting percentage from beyond the arc and the “charity line”, we won. 

Will be a big deal down the stretch as cliche as it sounds. Twice now we’ve finished a game strong like this. 

Great job coming back Tigers.  Sounds like Wiley is proving again that ther offense should work through him.  Okoro is special.  Gamers gonna game and he is a gamer. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

He continues to do the dirty work. The most impressive thing to me this game was only 1 foul. He played the most minutes he had played all season in a game that was foul-heavy and only had 1. That is remarkable defense down low.

He’s awesome. He’s been so aggressive, and his ability to reach what seems like 15 feet to snatch rebounds is remarkable. 

I hope he gets a statue one day. 

5 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Will be a big deal down the stretch as cliche as it sounds. Twice now we’ve finished a game strong like this. 

The south game we just hit the last second shot. We very very nearly choked that game away. This one was much more impressive because we were the ones who were making all the plays down the stretch on both ends of the floor. In the south game besides the okoro shot all the shots were being made against us. Tonight We could of easily folded after they kept hitting three After three when we were trying to make our run. This game we showed a lot of grit n grind like the tony Allen era grizzlies.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The south game we just hit the last second shot. We very very nearly choked that game away. This one was much more impressive because we were the ones who were making all the plays down the stretch on both ends of the floor. In the south game besides the okoro shot all the shots were being made against us. Tonight We could of easily folded after they kept hitting three After three when we were trying to make our run. This game we showed a lot of grit n grind like the tony Allen era grizzlies.

G, you always seem to articulate my words better than me

2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

G, you always seem to articulate my words better than me

I give all the credit to lavar Burton and reading rainbow watching a lot of it growing up! LMAO.

Archived