Men vs. Furman

tgrogan21

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

convinced Furman has sold their soul to make these shots. So many of their makes should never come close to going in.

Furman doesn’t look the least bit bothered by our perimeter D

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of good teams have lost to lesser teams than Furman. AU looks as flat as they have in years right now. No flow. Got to find some better effort. 

Furman has done a stellar job of keeping the ball out of Wiley’s hands in the post. AU can’t keep leaving points at the FT line. 

They are running the Kermit ole Miss game plan. High risk. High reward. You have to hit your shots late in the clock for it to work and so far they are. We are playing good defense. They are just hitting ridiculously tough shots.

They're shooting 57% as a team and 50% from 3. I'd be hate to be in the locker room right now. But I'm confident Pearl will get them back on track. We got this.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

They are running the Kermit ole Miss game plan. High risk. High reward. You have to hit your shots late in the clock for it to work and so far they are. We are playing good defense. They are just hitting ridiculously tough shots.

**** Kermit and **** Ole Miss. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I’m not sure the D was all that stellar

it wasn’t bad but it’s been a lot better.  I’d argue our lack of D fouls shows we aren’t trying hard enough

We will be working on entry passes the whole time before our next game.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

**** Kermit and **** Ole Miss. 

Amen. Co sign that.

Archived