LSU vs Georgia

Randman5000

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the loose turf just ended the game for Blaylock. 

Atlanta as host is giving UGA the same homefield advantage Bama had in Birmingham. What about having it in Nashville? Great city with plenty of rooms and an NFL stadium(albeit outdoors).

9 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I appreciate Gary letting us know the back of the wrist is called the forearm🙄

He's not a doctor but he has been to see one before so he thinks he's  qualified. I used to just think the back of the wrist was the back of the wrist. 

2 minutes ago, CR said:

Atlanta as host is giving UGA the same homefield advantage Bama had in Birmingham. What about having it in Nashville? Great city with plenty of rooms and an NFL stadium(albeit outdoors).

And no danger of ever being a home field advantage for Vandy. 

14-0, keep it up Tigers. 

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

And no danger of ever being a home field advantage for Vandy. 

Maybe for Tenny, if they ever make it back.

Georgia doesn't have much of an offense. I don't see them hanging around. Also Swift might be more hurt than they were letting on. Offense hasn't been going through him

9 minutes ago, CR said:

I'd say somewhere like Miami. Neutral site that is never in jeopardy of being a "home" game. Even if UF got in, they're the minority in Miami

That Dr Pepper grill commercial is the best one yet. 

I just dropped by to say THESE STUPID FANSVILLE COMMERCIALS SUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!! BRING BACK LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!! JUSTICE FOR LARRY!!! WE WANT LARRY!!!! lol. Way way way more funny than these fansville commercials. 

This is what I was waiting on... LSU is the king of stopping the other team by laying in the field hurt when the other team is in a roll. They have been doing this for years. Of course I don’t care against Uga!

Just now, gr82b4au said:

This is what I was waiting on... LSU is the king of stopping the other team by laying in the field hurt when the other team is in a roll. They have been doing this for years. Of course I don’t care against Uga!

Have they been doing it for several years or just since Coach O took over?! Last years game at Jordan Hare was one of the most mad I have ever been over a game in my adult years. I was FUMING!!! It severely hampered our momentum in a lot of drives last season. And YES I AGREE LSU IS THE KING OF IT!

Archived