LSU vs Georgia

Randman5000

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I just dropped by to say THESE STUPID FANSVILLE COMMERCIALS SUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!! BRING BACK LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!! JUSTICE FOR LARRY!!! WE WANT LARRY!!!! lol. Way way way more funny than these fansville commercials. 

Nah, man.  They're trying to sell soda.  Larry didn't resonate outside the deep south. 

How is Aranda never mentioned for some of these open jobs? He's gotta get a shot at some point.

Dang, that Georgia defender was pulling the LSU receivers shirt for 15 yards and nobody called anything

20 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Nah, man.  They're trying to sell soda.  Larry didn't resonate outside the deep south. 

Larry is more fun. Fansville is just annoying.

20 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Could they at least play a couple Larry commercials down here? I agree Larry > Fansville. 

I won’t drink Dr Pepper until they bring back Larry.

8 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Is there a more punchable face in coaching than Kirby?

I hate bama more than Thuga BUT I EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEELY despise Kirby more than Saban. 

26 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Larry is exactly what people outside the deep south thinks of all of us. I say it resonates perfectly!!!! lol. It is always how we are depicted on movies and shows.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Larry is exactly what people outside the deep south thinks of all of us. I say it resonates perfectly!!!! lol. It is always how we are depicted on movies and shows.

It's a commercial.  They're selling a soft drink nationwide.     

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

It's a commercial.  They're selling a soft drink nationwide.     

And there is nothing yankees like more than laughing at us. Larry was funny. Everyone likes funny no matter where you are located at.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

And there is nothing yankees like more than laughing at us. Larry was funny. Everyone likes funny no matter where you are located at.

Let's agree to disagree on whether Larry the Dr. Pepper vendor was considered funny up north.  

4 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Let's agree to disagree on whether Larry the Dr. Pepper vendor was considered funny up north.  

Everyone knows someone like Larry. I really did invent the college football playoff though.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

We should’ve been in this game, and beating UGA for a second time (if the season had gone how it should have, for us). Sigh

Don’t do that to yourself man. Its not worth it. Just enjoy the Iron Bowl and let it go...

Archived