LSU vs Georgia

Randman5000

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dawgs come away with nothing.....that was a wasted drive.....time running out for the dawgs....but they are keeping LSU under control better than I expected...

I will say this for thUGA, I thought it would be 40-3 by now. They have done good to not get blown out... yet. Haha. 
(disclaimer: I live in GA and they are annoying!  Geaux Tiggers!)

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Didnt even attempt to use Burrow's mobility. Played right into thugas hands.

Hard to understand that.....tough to pass when the entire defense is at the goal line...

I will also say this, not a big fan of LSWho, but Burrow is having a year!  He deserves the Heisman and I have watched a TON of college football. And I can’t believe Coach O may win a natty. Coach O?!?  Anyone can do it I guess. Do you think he will rip his shirt off if they do???

Just now, jw 4 au said:

I will also say this, not a big fan of LSWho, but Burrow is having a year!  He deserves the Heisman and I have watched a TON of college football. And I can’t believe Coach O may win a natty. Coach O?!?  Anyone can do it I guess. Do you think he will rip his shirt off if they do???

He's done what he needed to do to make his offense a threat in the modern game. Hats off to the guy.

I had no idea Burrow would ever be this type of player. Perfect combination of player meeting system that lets him thrive.

3 minutes ago, CR said:

I had no idea Burrow would ever be this type of player. Perfect combination of player meeting system that lets him thrive.

Everyone on this board called him etling 2.0. 😂

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Such a tight window on that slant....wow!

Burrow is amazing! Fun to watch!

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Everyone on this board called him etling 2.0. 😂

Strange that he left tOSU because he was likely not to play and then buckeyes end up going to UGa to get their QB this year.   College football and the transfer/portal rule has really changed the game...

1 minute ago, AubWes33 said:

I have a uga buddy who swore to me their defense would shut down LSU's offense and they'd win easily...LOL. 

Sounds just like em

Archived