Null



Sign in to follow this  
Randman5000

LSU vs Georgia

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Butch Jones. 

I hate Kirby's side line crap. He is all over the place yelling and screaming  at this players and pacing up ant down on the sideline and on the field where he shouldn't be. I will always remember the "fake field goal" he pulled on us last year !!! That has to be the  worst display of sportsmanship I have ever seen. I am so glad LSU kicked his sorry ass  today. If anyone deserved it  it was him. I also hope this has bounced his sorry ass out of any spot in the playoffs. Ok, I am through venting about Kirby. I guess he learned all his sportsmanship from the his former boss,  the midget across the state. Ok I'm done 😉

WDE!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Gus hires understudies; he's never hired an equal, or someone he considers an equal, on the staff. His plan A was to do that with Freeze, but that idea was frozen by the Board.

Freeze would have made a difference. Or, maybe he, and Gus would have wound up in a fist fight😁

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

And Slim just left town.

Shady character. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wonder if he’s having grade issues (still seems to be grade concerns tho)

nvm seems to be attitude concerns 

Edited by Maverick.AU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Everyone on this board called him etling 2.0. 😂

Not quite everyone. 😀

Honestly, I didn't know enough about him to really comment.  I figured the limiting factor would be OC Steve Ensminger.  But then Orgeron went out and hired Brady to handle the passing game and...well... things changed. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the stats and see that Swift only carried the ball twice for Georgia. I did not hear that he was injured but Georgia only ran all 20 times today with running backs and fromm less than 50% passing .  this was not normal Georgia offensive game plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

wonder if he’s having grade issues (still seems to be grade concerns tho)

nvm seems to be attitude concerns 

It could be either.  When he was committed to AU, the coaches were concerned that they may not be able to get him in school. And he definitely has attitude issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Looking at the stats and see that Swift only carried the ball twice for Georgia. I did not hear that he was injured but Georgia only ran all 20 times today with running backs and fromm less than 50% passing .  this was not normal Georgia offensive game plan.

Swift was injured last week late in the GT game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pickens is going to be a generational talent that only he himself can stop. I hope he sees that in himself and considers going anywhere else lol. UGA might put you in the league but having to bail out that horrible scheme every night until then would get tiresome

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TecmoBoJackson said:

Does anyone have a screenshot of UGA holding the LSU receiver in the first half?

Which one. They can’t cover without doing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AU64 said:

Looking at the stats and see that Swift only carried the ball twice for Georgia. I did not hear that he was injured but Georgia only ran all 20 times today with running backs and fromm less than 50% passing .  this was not normal Georgia offensive game plan.

Swift was hurt last week, other backs couldn’t get it done. Actually LSUs defense has improved all season as well. UGA suffered from a lack of receivers and more specifically receivers to catch the ball.. had a lot of key moment drops in the first half and LSU was pulling away. UGA offense hasn’t been good all year and imo have been bailed out by their defense.. Honestly, I thought LSU would beat them worse than they did. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AuMarine said:

Swift was hurt last week, other backs couldn’t get it done.

It’s interesting to see the differences in coaching philosophy between Gus and Smart in this situation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Slammer1 said:

I hate Kirby's side line crap. He is all over the place yelling and screaming  at this players and pacing up ant down on the sideline and on the field where he shouldn't be. I will always remember the "fake field goal" he pulled on us last year !!! That has to be the  worst display of sportsmanship I have ever seen. I am so glad LSU kicked his sorry ass  today. If anyone deserved it  it was him. I also hope this has bounced his sorry ass out of any spot in the playoffs. Ok, I am through venting about Kirby. I guess he learned all his sportsmanship from the his former boss,  the midget across the state. Ok I'm done 😉

WDE!!!

They were talking about him getting in the face of DB’s after LSU’s first TD.....you remember the one where Burrow stood back there for 8-9 seconds with no pressure.  He’s a jerk and I love seeing him squirm. Hate hate hate we lost to them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this