Derrick Brown Awards

3rdgeneration

Just saw it scroll across the bottom of my screen that Derrick won the Bednarik award and placed second for the Outland. Congrats to Derrick!!! He's a beast! Also won the Nagurski Award!!!

17 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Just saw it scroll across the bottom of my screen that Derrick won the Bednarik award and placed second for the Outland. Congrats to Derrick!!! He's a beast! Also won the Nagurski Award!!!

I think those were just projections or opinions of one of the ESPN guys. I don’t think they are awarded until Dec 12th it so. I may be wrong though. War Eagle DB anyways!!!

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

I think those were just projections or opinions of one of the ESPN guys. I don’t think they are awarded until Dec 12th it so. I may be wrong though. War Eagle DB anyways!!!

Oh! Well, dang!!! Let's hope he wins both of those and more!!!

Chase Young was suspended two games for taking money from someone deemed to be a booster. Some tech savvy members here should organize a Facebook campaign to keep him from getting award that DB could win.

Chase Young didn’t not look like the best in the nation last night. He is great, will be a great pro, but didn’t show up for two games this season based on suspension and didn’t look good last night until the second half. DB looked good every play he was on the field this season, especially while getting mugged almost every play. He is the better player no doubt. 

Archived