Ohio State vs Wisconsin

WFE12

Just now, Never2Yield said:

WOW!!!!

Yeah, big fumble forced by whisky there to stop that drive

Wisconsin already has more yards this game than the previous. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Wisconsin just blew down the field and looks like they will score right at the half.

Meanwhile, looks like big ten officials don't call holding either. A blatant hold on the play where Ohio State score their touchdown.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Wow, Wisconsin just blew down the field and looks like they will score right at the half.

Meanwhile, looks like big ten officials don't call holding either. A blatant hold on the play where Ohio State score their touchdown.

And a late hit up high on the QB

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Huge drive. 21-7. 

Quick Dr. Ohio State never knew what hit them

4 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I'm pulling for Wisky too but what impact would a Wisky win have exactly?

Probably nothing but I love to watch OSU struggle. Actually it means OSU will play LSU as the 1-4. LSU is probably not happy with this  game so far. 

43 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Probably nothing but I love to watch OSU struggle. Actually it means OSU will play LSU as the 1-4. LSU is probably not happy with this  game so far. 

Ideally, if you’re in the top 4 and lose your conference championship to a top 10 team, you should get bounced out imo. 

Well things have kind of turned around now and Ohio State is in the lead so it is only an issue of how many style points they get. They will do enough to stay in the top two.

Archived