2020 3* #1 Juco OT Jeremy Flax (Kentucky)

Auburn Kev

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Yikes. We need him badly. 

Still very pro-Auburn on Twitter for what it’s worth. Just thought I’d share so we’re not blindsided if something happens.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Yikes. We need him badly. 

No disrespect to Kentucky intended, but I don’t see a kid we really are working hard for choosing UK over AU unless there are some strong UK ties already in place.  It isn’t very likely UK legitimately “steals” one from us.  

14 minutes ago, Roos said:

Sounds like we are losing the tweet battle? 

our chances seem to be sliding downward, 

He's on a OV to Kentucky. He's going to have nice things to say about them of course. Just got to hope when he comes off a visit high he is still all Auburn. Here is what is going to happen. In interviews tomorrow he is going to say AU does not lead anymore and all schools are even. He's a classic visit high recruit. Just hope we close the deal on phone calls before signing day. There is immediate playing time at a top program. I think he still is coming to AU. *knocks on wood* lol can't ever be to careful!

He was probably hopped up on Moonpies and RC Cola up there in Kentucky. No disrespect to RCs and moon pies meant!

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

No disrespect to Kentucky intended, but I don’t see a kid we really are working hard for choosing UK over AU unless there are some strong UK ties already in place.  It isn’t very likely UK legitimately “steals” one from us.  

Well recruiting in many cases is a lot about relationships & UK has been recruiting him a lot longer than we have so it's actually conceivable if he picks them. If we get him it would be more like we steal one from them.

12 hours ago, toddc said:

He was probably hopped up on Moonpies and RC Cola up there in Kentucky. No disrespect to RCs and moon pies meant!

Better not be that was my staple lunch along with a ham sandwich working on my Dads farm. 

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Better not be that was my staple lunch along with a ham sandwich working on my Dads farm. 

I’m so old I used to get in the Saturday matinee for 6 R.C. Cola caps and a dime, and I still like moon pies.

8 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Yes and every once in a while a Stage Plank mmmmmmmm

30 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

What a tease!  That's just mean and uncalled for. Hahaha

Well since they just broke the news I was trying to give it time before posting it to a free board. Like maybe till the morning.

As of last night KN and a kentucky insider both had Auburn picked.  Until those change id feel good about Auburn.

4 hours ago, AUTiger2012 said:

As of last night KN and a kentucky insider both had Auburn picked.  Until those change id feel good about Auburn.

This one's tight. The Rivals UK reporters have him choosing UK.

I mean it is really unbelievable. A position of need and we lose to Kentucky. This isn’t basketball. We can offer immediate playing time on a team that will compete with the best in the country. 
How can we be this bad at recruiting OTs????? How does AU not sell this year after year. I just don’t get it. 

Archived