Darius Slayton on MNF

WarEagle1982

5 minutes ago, WarEagle1982 said:

He is going off tonight.  5 catches 154 yds. 2 TD before halftime.

You beat me to it. What a season he has had . Looks incredible and looks like he is having a blast . War Eagle Slayton 

6 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Also broke the record for the most touchdown catches in a season for an Auburn WR.

hahahahah tells you all you need to know about our history with WRs in the NFL and NO this is not a Gus thing it is a AUBURN as a program throughout our history thing that a freaking rookie who was a 5th round pick did this!!! lol..... OK now that I have I got my pet peeve out of the way and off my soapbox....................... I GOT TO SAY WAR DAMN DARIUS SLAYTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY A AUBURN WR DOING SOMETHING IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First one really making noise since Frank Sanders!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I’m surprised Manning found him. 3 or 4 of those catches were basically in a row from Eli. Great chemistry with both QBs now. 

2 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Also broke the record for the most touchdown catches in a season for an Auburn WR.

How many was it? Like 5? I'm kidding...

9 hours ago, auburnphan said:

I’ll say he may have been underused here. So glad to see him killing it!

58 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I’ll say he may have been underused here. So glad to see him killing it!

He still had some good success here, but not to the level he could have. Dude looks as good as just about any receiver in the NFL. I forgot how world class his speed is.

8 hours ago, DAG said:

Where is that Darius slayton thread when you need it

Yeah, that one was a classic.

Most people on here really can't quantify talent, so it wasn't that much of a surprise.

6 minutes ago, metafour said:

Yeah, that one was a classic.

Most people on here really can't quantify talent, so it wasn't that much of a surprise.

This like a Bigfoot sighting 

Makes you wonder if the UF, LSU and UGA games would have gone the other way if Slayton and Stidham had stuck around for another year.  Or 2018 with KJ and Pettway.

C'est le futbol.

WDE!

7 minutes ago, MadtownTiger said:

Makes you wonder if the UF, LSU and UGA games would have gone the other way if Slayton and Stidham had stuck around for another year.  Or 2018 with KJ and Pettway.

C'est le futbol.

WDE!

We went 1-4 against LSU and uga while Stidham was here, IIRC. 

Not sure we've lost a single game the last 3 years because of a lack of talent at the skill positions. 

1 hour ago, MadtownTiger said:

C'est le futbol.

WDE!

Depends on what Stidham you got. The one that didn’t eat sacks (pause) would’ve went undefeated this year 

the one that did?? It might’ve been an even worse year 

Archived