1 Day til ENSD (Updated)

ellitor

Great summary.  Thanks E.

Anyone know where Criswell and Flax are this weekend?

Thanks E. Great stuff as usual. Much appreciated !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

Great summary.  Thanks E.

Anyone know where Criswell and Flax are this weekend?

Flax is at Kentucky. No clue on Criswell but he has all but eliminated AU anyway.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Flax is at Kentucky. No clue on Criswell but he has all but eliminated AU anyway.

What happened with the kid that Decommitted but we still thought we lead for? I can't remember his name seems like he was a lineman.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Commits enrolling in January

QB Chayil. Garnett
RB Tank Bigsby
WR Kobe Hudson
OT Kilian Zierer
OG Tate Johnson
OG/C Avery Jernigan
DE Zykeivous Walker
CB Marco Domio
N Ladarius Tennison
S Chris Thompson

All commits plan to sign on ENSD except Buskey & maybe LB Cam Riley

Remaining Known targets

QB 1
4* Chandler Morris - Son of new AU OC Chad Morris, Trending Oklahoma, February Signee
4* Jacolby Criswell - February Signee. All but eliminated AU before the Chad Morris hire. Let's see if Morris changes things.

TE 1
4* Jeremiah Pegues - Has become a major target. Visited for BCW. AU appears to lead

OL 1-2
5* Broderick Jones - (UGA): AU trying to get traction: may be tough w/ UGA landing Matt Luke: Febrary Signee
3* #1 Juco OT Jeremy Flax - AU trending, Early Signee & Enrollee, Has 3 to play 3
3* OT Jordan Williams - GT commit AU monitoring & may be working to flip

DE 0-1
4* Juco Deandre Butler - February signee: May OV in January & a guy AU could take depending how other dominoes fall.

DT 1-2
4* McKinnley Jackson - Final 4 of AU, LSU, Texas A&M, & Bama: February Signee
3* Dallas Walker - (Texas A&M): Visited AU 3 times in the past month, Will UOV A&M this weekend: Dog fight: Early Signee

BUCK 1
3* Romello Height - (Miami): AU trying to flip: Passed Webb on staff's' board after in person evals to both: EE & Early Signee
3* Juco Yaya Diaby - AU hasn't offered but could be one to watch pending how other dominoes fall:

LB 1
4* Desmond Tisdol - AU /Vols battle: Early signee: OVing Vols this weekend: Still not sure AU is pushing as hard as the Vols
3* Eric Shaw - (South Carolina): Could be one to watch if AU misses on Tisdol

CB 1
4* Juco CB Brian George - Visited for the IB then OVed the next week: AU leads: Expected to commit this week. EE & Early Signee
4* Eric Reed - AU/UGAbattle with UGA trending: Behind George on the board & maybe Appiak also:
NR Juco Emmanuel Appiah - Led all jucos in INTs: He or Reed could be next on the board if AU misses on George

That group enrolling early will be so critically important to next year's success it's insane.

Another quarterback on campus will be great (Garnett), three OL will be important, Tank is a monster, Walker might be a legitimate part of the rotation, and Domio will be a stud.

If Criswell had us all but eliminated then I would bet we'll take lil' Morris

Pegues is a kid I've been hoping to get for a hot minute

Flax would be an Auburn lock if I had to make a pick today

We need McKinnley Jackson bad. Walker would be nice as well.

Tisdol continues to baffle me even though I've read the thread. Wish we would just push hard with him already. I really like the kid and think he'd do well with us.

Brian George seems like he's been in the mix for a minute now. Hope he picks us soon! Him and Domio would be huge additions to the secondary.

56 minutes ago, bg5 said:

What happened with the kid that Decommitted but we still thought we lead for? I can't remember his name seems like he was a lineman.

Andy Boykin is the only 1 I can think of that fits that description. He's going to juco.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ellitor changed the title to One Week til ENSD Primer
  • ellitor featured and pinned this topic
  • ellitor changed the title to One Week til ENSD
2 hours ago, Zeek said:

That’s huge for Tisdol to cancel! Oh yeah!

Normally when we slow-play a good prospect that wants to come to AU, we lose him. Here's hoping that Tisdol's long time desire to be an Auburn Tiger outweighs any hurt feelings he may have about not being allowed to commit earlier in the cycle.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Normally when we slow-play a good prospect that wants to come to AU, we lose him. Here's hoping that Tisdol's long time desire to be an Auburn Tiger outweighs any hurt feelings he may have about not being allowed to commit earlier in the cycle.

Agreed, we usually don't get these. Still, our LBs have balled out lately and they look like a fun group/coach dynamic.

19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Don't think he's ever had any hurt feelings. Apparently the staff did a good job communicating with him so he didn't.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't think he's ever had any hurt feelings. Apparently the staff did a good job communicating with him so he didn't.

Apparently someone did something right!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Agreed, we usually don't get these. Still, our LBs have balled out lately and they look like a fun group/coach dynamic.

Yup. From recruiting to development to production, we're the total package at that position and we can afford to be picky.  Hard to imagine whining about that instead of celebrating it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yup. From recruiting to development to production, we're the total package at that position and we can afford to be picky.  Hard to imagine whining about that instead of celebrating it.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, shabby said:

If we could get Broderick Jones how nice would it be to take one from Georgia for a change

Indeed. However, while anything is possible in recruiting, I haven't seen the Jones to AU idea under any heading other than the pipe dreams of we Auburn fans.

• ellitor changed the title to 5 Days til ENSD (Updated)
On 12/11/2019 at 12:59 PM, bg5 said:

Javion Cohen maybe?   We rescinded his offer after he visited uat. 

4 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Javion Cohen maybe?   We rescinded his offer after he visited uat. 

@around4ever His post was before Cohen decommitted, I mean had his offer pulled. Pretty sure bg was asking about Andy Boykin. He's the only decommit we came back to lead with at any point. He's going to juco though.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

@around4ever His post was before Cohen decommitted, I mean had his offer pulled. Pretty sure bg was asking about Andy Boykin. He's the only decommit we came back to lead with at any point. He's going to juco though.

Yes that's' who I was talking about AB.