2019-20 Players Leaving & Arriving

Zeek

15 hours ago, Zeek said:

18. Sage Ledbetter | K | Almost certainly an UDFA

19. Phelps Gambill | TE | Has one season left, we might be interested in keeping him for depth due to the loss of two HB's and a TE

20. Trent Kelley | OL | Has one season left, with 6 players leaving he might stay for his last year to provide depth

21. Craig Carter | LB | Has one season left, wouldn't imagine there's much room for him with 2 commits and a 3rd possible recruit

22. Sam Sherrod | DB | Didn't play in more than 4 games, can't picture the staff redshirting him and using a roster spot

23. Jacob Rogers | DB | Didn't play in more than 4 games, can't picture the staff redshirting him and using a roster spot

24. Pace Ozmint | WR | Didn't play in more than 4 games, with 4 freshmen coming in it's likely he rides off into the sunset

These guys, plus Will Appleton, are walkons. They aren't using a scholarship slot so nothing is lost if they stay around and get beat up on the practice squad for another year. All in all, Nice Work!

4 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Bye Siposs. 

Yeah, that one is a little surprising to me. Maybe family concerns what with all the fires and such? Good luck to him either way.

Just now, The Six said:

Yeah, that one is a little surprising to me. Maybe family concerns what with all the fires and such? Good luck to him either way.

Agreed on the surprising part. I hope his family is okay - I didn’t even think of that, but could definitely be a reason. 

Thank you for your time, my man. I still wish we would have seen the fake punt run, rugby style! Good luck in the NFL Siposs!

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

He obviously felt his hold on the position was threatened by Nix.

To be fair, they did let him try his hand at passing the ball.

8 hours ago, AidiAU said:

Bye Siposs. 

I think his main reason for trying USA football was to make it into the NFL. maybe he gets a shot there, maybe not but he was a good one for us.

Archived