Congrats on a good season!

LSUGradin99

Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a belated congrats on a good season and especially in beating that team in the Iron Bowl. There was a time when I was really into message boards. Even ran a LSU one of my own where lots of our users and some from here cross-posted. Had a passing thought today about this message forum and just logged in for the first time in five years. 

PS: Thanks for giving us heart burn in our annual game. Rarely does it disappoint in competitiveness! 

Just now, LSUGradin99 said:

Just wanted to stop by and wish you all a belated congrats on a good season and especially in beating that team in the Iron Bowl. There was a time when I was really into message boards. Even ran a LSU one of my own where lots of our users and some from here cross-posted. Had a passing thought today about this message forum and just logged in for the first time in five years. 

PS: Thanks for giving us heart burn in our annual game. Rarely does it disappoint in competitiveness! 

Rooting for ‘Joe and the tigers . Go win the damn thing.

This post proves their are classy people all over the SEC.....except Tuscaloosa. 

7 minutes ago, WarTim said:

This post proves their are classy people all over the SEC.....except Tuscaloosa. 

Ha!

Gotta admit there are plenty there too, as hard as that is to do. Some of my favorite people in this world also happen to be bama fans.

Just now, Barnacle said:

Ha!

Gotta admit there are plenty there too, as hard as that is to do. Some of my favorite people in this world also happen to be bama fans.

Just trying to be a little humorous. I am the youngest of three brothers. The other two are uat grads. 😎

Just now, Tigerpro2a said:

Very classy. I post on a few other boards and some of our rivals. I have made some good friends that are fans of other schools. Go get them Joe, Joe and Ed

Amen. Geaux Tigers 

Thanks for stopping by. Pulling for your tigers!!! BTW don’t know if you ever watch Finebaum, but a guy called in today and said he had been a coach in the room (no idea what that means) at Ohio State early in Burrow’s  time there, and he did not think Burrow had it at the time. Boy were they as wrong as anyone can be.  I bet Burrow really has to restrain himself not to gloat just a bit.  I think he handles himself incredibly well in front of a mic.  Hope he goes out with his biggest games of the season. Good luck!

2 hours ago, LSUGradin99 said:

Guys like you, I respect the hell out of. You’re always welcome here on AUFamily. Rooting for LSU and coach O in the playoff. Geaux Tigers and War Damn!

Funny story. I live in north Louisiana, and my neighbors in the back are rabid LSU fans. In the last year, they have completed a very large, patio area with a large screen tv(big enough that I can see it from my back porch). Every weekend, they are in the backyard partying it up with 8-10 people. Well, during the LSU-BAMA game, I noticed that their television was about 15 seconds slower than mine. So, whenever LSU scored/did something good, I would run outside and listen to the crescendo of screaming build until the footballgasmic release. It was awesome.

Please , LSU! Anybody but those pricks from Columbus. Although, I will say I want tOSU to dominate Clemson. Dabo has been feeling himself a little too much lately 

15 hours ago, LSUGradin99 said:

You guys helped keep the two worst coaches and fanbases in CFB out of the playoffs. Come back anytime. 

16 hours ago, LSUGradin99 said:

Hey buddy, how ya been!? :cheers:

Man I've missed some of the peeps like you, Fish, Stevescookin, Nootch, Okie, dachsie, et al over on Tigalaya. Do you know where those guys and gals are hanging around the interwebs these days?

18 hours ago, LSUGradin99 said:

^^^^^^ Tigerdroppings founder?

As I've stated before, my experiences with LSU people have all been good ones.  Matter of fact, I recommend donning some LSU gear or going as an impartial observer to one of their (non-AU) games and more than likely you'll have a blast!

On 12/12/2019 at 5:21 PM, Barnacle said:

Ha!

Aye, Aye! When I start judging people based on who they pull for, take college football away from me forever...

Good season, but NOT a great one. I'm tired of watching the team and it's coaches only have good seasons. Being a true fan AU, I want to see this team start having GREAT seasons.

Archived