info on younger players

aubiefifty

on how our younger kids are doing since gus and company are burning a week of practice to coach em up? i have looked and cannot find anything.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

on how our younger kids are doing since gus and company are burning a week of practice to coach em up? i have looked and cannot find anything.

Huh?

they spend a week of bowl prep to work on our fresmen etc that normally do not get the reps the starters do. sorry guys.............hell i am not even high. grins

To my knowledge we haven’t had any bowl practices yet. If memory serves me right we rarely use all of our allotted days. Not sure why 

6 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

To my knowledge we haven’t had any bowl practices yet. If memory serves me right we rarely use all of our allotted days. Not sure why 

gus said they would take a week off to rest up and the next week i believe would be spent working with the younger guys before bowl prep begins.......in my old age i might have that wrong. shrugs

22 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Heard they are all eating well and enjoyed "Its a Wonderful Life" the other night.

23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I'm sure that we'll have a great week of practice. 

More recruiting nuggets, but relevant to practice nonetheless.... 

Tank, Walker, and Kobe all plan to sign on Wednesday and report immediately for bowl practice. Tate may join immediately, too. 

36 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

More recruiting nuggets, but relevant to practice nonetheless.... 

Tank, Walker, and Kobe all plan to sign on Wednesday and report immediately for bowl practice. Tate may join immediately, too. 

Tate Johnson feels like a guy who is just going to will his way onto the field. 

Also, extremely exciting that probably the two crown jewels of this class's skill group are reporting early. 

On 12/15/2019 at 10:18 AM, aubiefifty said:

they spend a week of bowl prep to work on our fresmen etc that normally do not get the reps the starters do. sorry guys.............hell i am not even high. grins

Why not?

23 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Why not?

i lost my pot guy and the lemon kush i have is the BEST i ever had so i am trying to make it last..............that is the honest truth.

40 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i lost my pot guy and the lemon kush i have is the BEST i ever had so i am trying to make it last..............that is the honest truth.

I had lemon cheese cake last night at Christmas gathering.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Also, extremely exciting that probably the two crown jewels of this class's skill group are reporting early. 

I like Tate. Him an Jernigan remind me of the Kozan and Dismukes duo. Tough and mean dudes on the field. We desperately need Jernigan to step in (right after Brahms) and be that rock at Center that we've been missing. 

Hudson and Tank are monsters! It's huge having them for the spring and even better during bowl prep before they leave for the AA games.

2 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

I like Tate. Him an Jernigan remind me of the Kozan and Dismukes duo. Tough and mean dudes on the field. We desperately need Jernigan to step in (right after Brahms) and be that rock at Center that we've been missing. 

Hudson and Tank are monsters! It's huge having them for the spring and even better during bowl prep before they leave for the AA games.

I'm not sure Brahms will be our best center next year.

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

I'm not sure Brahms will be our best center next year.

Heard

BroHam may be the only one I'm certain will lock down a spot atp.

19 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I believe we have a few more EE’s who will want to be there soon. Didn’t know they could be in bowl practices but that’s awesome. 

100% agreed about Tate that’s a great way of putting it. 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:42 AM, McLoofus said:

Don’t know about Tate but going by Jernigan’s highlights, he seems to have some nastiness to him

cough cough hint hint i only need thirty negs or like to hit four thousand. it does not matter which............lol. yes i am a kid like that.

• WarTiger changed the title to info on younger players

Archived