Follow the money

TexasTiger

I do prefer the Democrats waiting a bit to start impeachment, although there is nothing wrong with proceeding and there is already ample evidence to convict. I suspect much more evidence may break soon which sheds further light on what transpired.

For instance, Parnas has now been deemed a flight risk by federal prosecutors, who last week asked a judge to revoke his bail for failing to divulge a $1 million deposit from a Russian account. His attorney has said Parnas will testify that he did everything for Trump.”

https://thebulwark.com/why-is-mitch-mcconnell-afraid-of-this-man/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

So why didn't Schiff call this guy to testify?    Meanwhile the premise of the article is totally incorrect.  Senate does  not investigate impeachment inquiries.  

..so if this guy was dangerous to DT, then Schiff dropped the ball by not calling him. :-\

Meanwhile if the Dems want to start another investigation....they should have at it.   I'm sure the American people are eager to see the House spend more time on things like this.   

Archived