***A Note On Early Signing Day Threads

ellitor

There will be 2 threads. I will create them tonight or in the morning. Like usual 1 will be a locked thread for Mods to post when kids sign & faxes come in. The other will be an open conversation thread. Both threads will be pinned. I will try to have the signing times for commits & targets in the OP of both threads.

1 hour ago, DonDraper said:

Can we drop some of the other pinned threads (Coffey, weekend visit, etc.)? 

Yes. Meant to do that earlier today. Realize though any new commits or signings we get their threads will be pinned.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

There will be 2 threads. I will create them tonight or in the morning. Like usual 1 will be a locked thread for Mods to post when kids sign & faxes come in. The other will be an open conversation thread. Both threads will be pinned. I will try to have the signing times for commits & targets in the OP of both threads.

Appreciate all you do. Thanks, E

55 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Appreciate all you do. Thanks, E

52 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Thanks e!!

48 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Much appreciated e

Don't thank me yet. My sleep cycle is still off after working so many 16 hour shifts in the Fall. I may be asleep a good part of tomorrow & you guys will have to update the locked thread after it's set up.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't thank me yet. My sleep cycle is still off after working so many 16 hour shifts in the Fall. I may be asleep a good part of tomorrow & you guys will have to update the locked thread after it's set up.

Not me I'm out most of the day got the cleaning lady coming and I need to be out of the house.

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Not me I'm out most of the day got the cleaning lady coming and I need to be out of the house.

Not a fit day for golf tomorrow, cold and windy.

2 minutes ago, grandpajay said:

Not a fit day for golf tomorrow, cold and windy.

Yeah raining and 68 at the moment but its only getting up to 60 tomorrow burrrrrrrrrrr

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yeah raining and 68 at the moment but its only getting up to 60 tomorrow burrrrrrrrrrr

Raining here also, forecast for upper 50's  with 10-20 mph winds. I think I am about 45 miles from you.

1 minute ago, grandpajay said:

Raining here also, forecast for upper 50's  with 10-20 mph winds. I think I am about 45 miles from you.

Maybe it will snow on Christmas..................:poke:😎

30 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nevermind, I take it back. 

:poke:

44 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Lucky you....35 degrees and 25-30mph winds up on my hill right now.......brutal outside. 

Archived