2020 ESD Discussion Thread

ellitor

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

I know & while I'm an AU fan & love it I'm glad I didn't grow up an AU fan & inherit the nervous complex that comes with it.

1 minute ago, TecmoBoJackson said:

Well you can thank recruits like George Pickens...

There was always buzz about teams like UGA & LSU for George. There has been absolutely 0 buzz about any team besides AU since Zyke Walker committed.

• ellitor changed the title to ESD Discussion Thread: The Zykeivous Walker Has Signed Edition

Speaking of Pegues and his size and athleticism.  I remember a few years back we got a back out of Handley,. Ladarious Phillips.  I could not wait to see him on the field.  Oh my goodness, his size and speed was freaky.  And then the tragedy.  I still every once in a while watch his tape with the awesome song in the background.

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Still haven't seen anything from AU.

Again @Tigerpro2a. Relax. He's all AU. If he was signing with anyone else he wouldn't have signed with his teammates. See every other fishy NSD signing as evidence.

Just now, ellitor said:

Again @Tigerpro2a. Relax. He's all AU. If he was signing with anyone else he wouldn't have signed with his teammates. See every other fishy NSD signing as evidence.

I am cool as a cucumber my friend. I was just posting that because someone else was asking...but felt need to clarify that AU has not mentioned it. 

3 minutes ago, lost said:

Speaking of Pegues and his size and athleticism.  I remember a few years back we got a back out of Handley,. Ladarious Phillips.  I could not wait to see him on the field.  Oh my goodness, his size and speed was freaky.  And then the tragedy.  I still every once in a while watch his tape with the awesome song in the background.

Haha oh yeah. LOL @ 1:18 when the kid has to run in front of him by a few paces before trying to tackle him because he knows tackling from behind would be impossible

14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Tennison is in!

Got a feeling he is gonna make a few highlight special teams tackles next year.  He has all the makings to be a good one when he gets on the field behind Smoke and Sherwood!

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Got a feeling he is gonna make a few highlight special teams tackles next year.  He has all the makings to be a good one when he gets on the field behind Smoke and Sherwood!

Smoke & Sherwood are Safeties. LT will start out at Nickel.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

He'll be playing behind Tutt at nickel

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

He'll be playing behind Tutt at nickel

With Iggy, hopefully, holding down one of the corner spots... man oh man

I had to eat a tums because of y’all’s nervous posts. 😝 

Just now, Linayus said:

I'm way behind. Any of these guys big flips today or pretty much what we anticipated?

@Linayus If we land Romello Height as expected that will be a flip from Miami. If we land Eric Reed as expected it won't be a flip but will have come from way behind UGA the past few days to pull it off.

Archived