Null

Sign in to follow this  
Maverick.AU

Men vs NC State Game Thread

Gotta say, if Wiseman was on our team, and after we went to bat for him against the NCAA and he just bailed...I’d be livid. Memphis fans have been congratulating him and seem happy for him. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Gotta say, if Wiseman was on our team, and after we went to bat for him against the NCAA and he just bailed...I’d be livid. Memphis fans have been congratulating him and seem happy for him. 

I hope Memphis gets their money back, he must have cost a pretty Penny. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Just my opinion but the school going to bat for him was really stupid. The NCAA is going to come down on Memphis because of that and Wiseman was not eligible to play now anyway. I can't understand how Penny has escaped thus far.

Glad that is not our problem.

• Like 2

So happy to get payback for the trash NC State pulled last year. And of course, NC State's HC wouldn't even look Bruce in the eyes when they shook hands at the end of the game. Trash.

Edited by TigerStripe