Minnesota Score Prediction

Zeek

Minnesota Score Prediction  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Auburn will...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/2020 at 12:00 AM

will beat the spread....whatever that is...🙄

I don’t know and probably no one else does either.  Did anyone predict Auburn 48 Alabama 45?  If so I would be interested in his/her prediction for the Minnesota game.  

We’re a 7 point favorite for what it’s worth 

31-17. Don’t think their offense will be able to do much with our defense especially with everyone rested and healthy. Bo has a great game throwing for 3 TDs. 

I don’t do predictions but we need to be careful of their offense-

2 1000yd receivers and a 1000 yd rusher against some decent teams too!

45 - 24 AU

they’ll get some points on some long pass plays. But it won’t be consistent enough offense to slow ours down. They lose their OC and we upgraded ours. All our players are coming to play and their best LB is sitting. We come ready with a few Morris wrinkles they aren’t prepared for

17 minutes ago, toddc said:

Any of them comparable to what we faced against Bama? If not our boys should be adequately prepared 

32 minutes ago, DAG said:

Any of them comparable to what we faced against Bama? If not our boys should be adequately prepared 

How many points did bama score?

Maybe they aren’t bama, but they put up big numbers and I’m just saying we shouldn’t just dismiss them like they are being compared to Purdue.

8 minutes ago, toddc said:

How many points did bama score?

Maybe they aren’t bama, but they put up big numbers and I’m just saying we shouldn’t just dismiss them like they are being compared to Purdue.

They put up 40 plus with a back up QB. If Minnesota isn’t comparable to them then are boys have faced the best of the best. They should be ready for whatever Minnesota has. You guys make this way too easy. 

1 hour ago, toddc said:

You also said they put up numbers against decent teams . They played three decent teams and put up those numbers against one of them. Penn state .

All I need is a 1 point win and lots of youth playing in critical situations to get them ready for next year. 

They’ll play us tough, Fleck will have them motivated. Lots of Georgia players on the Gophers roster that’ll have chips on their shoulders because they weren’t highly recruited by AU. 1 kid in particular was a HUGE miss by our staff. Linebacker #14 Braelen Oliver is a STUD, we should’ve signed him instead of Michael Harris. 

All that being said, we will win because we have better players and this group has a lot of character. I expect a 10-15 point W.

1 hour ago, creed said:

All I need is a 1 point win and lots of youth playing in critical situations to get them ready for next year. 

I'm gonna need at least an 8 point victory margin.;)

2 hours ago, DAG said:

You also said they put up numbers against decent teams . They played three decent teams and put up those numbers against one of them. Penn state .

You’re just looking for an argument, it looks like, when I just made a simple statement of not comparing them to last years bowl team, and that they have some playmakers! Good grief !

1 hour ago, AUinGA44 said:

They’ll play us tough, Fleck will have them motivated. Lots of Georgia players on the Gophers roster that’ll have chips on their shoulders because they weren’t highly recruited by AU. 1 kid in particular was a HUGE miss by our staff. Linebacker #14 Braelen Oliver is a STUD, we should’ve signed him instead of Michael Harris. 

All that being said, we will win because we have better players and this group has a lot of character. I expect a 10-15 point W.

Not saying this is the case but I’d like to talk about this. There’s no guarantee he wouldn’t have been another Michael Harris. Where I wrestled in college none of us were state champions in high school and all were under-recruited for various reasons. We beat the absolute crap out of a lot of teams more highly touted than us and our warmups would make a D1 football player puke his brains out.

Scrappiest team I’ve ever been on and without the chips on our collective shoulders we’d have never developed the way we did. There are two Olympic wrestlers from that team now and a few alternates.

What I’m getting at, in short, is that sometimes a player only develops because they were overlooked. 

4 minutes ago, toddc said:

You’re just looking for an argument, it looks like, when I just made a simple statement of not comparing them to last years bowl team, and that they have some playmakers! Good grief !

Look how emotional they get when they speak without facts. 

Archived