Minnesota Score Prediction

Zeek

Minnesota Score Prediction  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Auburn will...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/2020 at 12:00 AM

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Not saying this is the case but I’d like to talk about this. There’s no guarantee he wouldn’t have been another Michael Harris. Where I wrestled in college none of us were state champions in high school and all were under-recruited for various reasons. We beat the absolute crap out of a lot of teams more highly touted than us and our warmups would make a D1 football player puke his brains out.

Scrappiest team I’ve ever been on and without the chips on our collective shoulders we’d have never developed the way we did. There are two Olympic wrestlers from that team now and a few alternates.

What I’m getting at, in short, is that sometimes a player only develops because they were overlooked. 

I hear what you’re saying but that isn’t the case here. It is what it is though. 

4 hours ago, DAG said:

Look how emotional they get when they speak without facts. 

What are you a third grader? Good grief 

Just now, toddc said:

What are you a third grader? Good grief 

Great comeback. Look you said something ridiculous and you can't get over it. Minnesota guys might have decent numbers but they put up big numbers against majority of nobodies. I know that hurts your Ego but its the truth. So unless, you can prove otherwise, just take the L.

31 minutes ago, DAG said:

Great comeback. Look you said something ridiculous and you can't get over it. Minnesota guys might have decent numbers but they put up big numbers against majority of nobodies. I know that hurts your Ego but its the truth. So unless, you can prove otherwise, just take the L.

Sure, you win the nothing to see here award 🥉 so you’ll feel better about yourself today! 😂 

Auburn 3..Minnesota 2   Just kidding

AUBURN 56

Gopher rats 17

A game similar to our big win against Purdue.  A 10-3 season is a good one no doubt and will be an excellent gift for our seniors to go out on. 

24 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

We either blow them out on the field, or dismiss them and blow ourselves out partying new yrs eve.

So it's a blowout.

I just have a hard time seeing Minnesota beat us. They very well can compete early on but I will be slightly disappointed if we just don't dominate. 

3 hours ago, DAG said:

2 hours ago, toddc said:

Sure, you win the nothing to see here award 🥉 so you’ll feel better about yourself today! 😂 

Both of you take this petty bickering to pm's and leave it off the board.

I feel we will be prepared for this and also in the right frame of mind. Rumor is that the coaches have reached back to one of the greatest warriors, poets, and philosophers to ever grace this earth. There is Africanus, Alexander the Great, Hannibal, and Sun Tzu, but only one can prepare us for this unique bowl challenge

Carl Spackler: "Licensed to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. A man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit -- ever. They're like the Viet Cong -- Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote."

bill-murray-caddyshack-gif-11.gif

On 12/28/2019 at 8:21 AM, toddc said:

I don’t do predictions but we need to be careful of their offense-

2 1000yd receivers and a 1000 yd rusher against some decent teams too!

Got excoriated for this remark by a certain poster and it seems I might have been correct.

Archived