2020 4* TE Brandon Frazier Commits To AU!

Sizzle

25 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Damn! Nice hack job a4e.

Watch a4e have a second account that is one of the most respected posters on here.  😂  All these years he been toying with us with a really well thought out account and the a4e.  And one day he makes the big reveal...

source.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Back to Frazier Keith says he is a take & AU thinks they have a real shot.

Not surprised he’s a take. Wherever he lands I think he’ll be playing early. I think he’s the real deal

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

LMAO...at least mine was meant with sarcasm. 

Lol Bruhhhhhh......... 

giphy-31.gif

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Not surprised he’s a take. Wherever he lands I think he’ll be playing early. I think he’s the real deal

Sizzle off the top rope!!!! I like it!!! I just hope it is here!!! Haha.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Watch a4e have a second account that is one of the most respected posters on here.  😂  All these years he been toying with us with a really well thought out account and the a4e.  And one day he makes the big reveal...

source.gif

Would be epic! Kenny Powers level BA

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We need Hardy, Jackson, Jones, Frazier, and best punter available unless we just don't punt until we get to mid field in which case Nix will get us 37 to 38 yards. Realistically Hardy is probably only one we get on my list.

33 minutes ago, autan said:

best punter available unless we just don't punt until we get to mid field in which case Nix will get us 37 to 38 yards

There's talk that the freshman walk on we have is pretty good.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ellitor said:

There's talk that the freshman walk on we have is pretty good.

Ehhhhh I don’t know about trusting a walk on. For the most part isn’t that what Bama does with their kicking units using walk ons? That hasn’t worked out well for them over the years 

21 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Ehhhhh I don’t know about trusting a walk on. For the most part isn’t that what Bama does with their kicking units using walk ons? That hasn’t worked out well for them over the years 

If he doesn't work out let's convert him to WR. That seems to work out ok for us. 

1 hour ago, autan said:

We need Hardy, Jackson, Jones, Frazier, and best punter available unless we just don't punt until we get to mid field in which case Nix will get us 37 to 38 yards. Realistically Hardy is probably only one we get on my list.

I would love to see a finish of Hardy, Jones, Frazier, a 2nd QB (one in particular) and one of Jackson, Butler and Burks. 

I think we have a better shot at Butler and Burks than Jackson. From what I read he seems to be trending LSU/A&M. 

That would be a legit finish. Or heck I wouldn't complain with Hardy, Jones, and one of Jackson/Butler/Burks. Anything on else would be bough with house money in my book.

52 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

No. They give schollies to them like us. Many other schools don't though.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No. They give schollies to them like us. Many other schools don't though.

The transfer market punters could give us a look?

7 minutes ago, alexava said:

The transfer market punters could give us a look?

Yes & that would still be using 1 of our precious 25 new enrollee spots.

Auburn (and Bama) have had walkon kickers beat out the schollie guys. We have several scholarship players at each position except kicker where you only have one.  If schollie kicker doesn't work out you are left with walkons.

What's the latest on Frazier, Burks and Butler? Do we still have the best shot at signing them?

Edited by auburn4ever

On 1/12/2020 at 10:34 AM, auburn4ever said:

What's the latest on Frazier, Burks and Butler? Do we still have the best shot at signing them?

Bama has faded with Frazier so yes on him.

AU still leads with Burks so yes.

AU may not have room for Butler with only likely 4 spots left. Also AU never for sure led for him.

40 minutes ago, autan said:

So do you think we sign Hardy, Burks, and Frazier. Who would be the fourth Jones? Jackson?

@autan Hardy plus 4: Frazier, Burks plus 2.. Jones & Jackson may have priority on those spots.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, aublaise said:

I can live with those 5

If we can get five that will help us, fine. Those scholarships are not "use it or lose it". If we can't get the quality we need any slots left can be carried over to the next cycle. I wouldn't be surprised if we do carry over one or two. If we carry over more than two it will be an indication that we struck out with a couple of big targets.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

If we can get five that will help us, fine. Those scholarships are not "use it or lose it". If we can't get the quality we need any slots left can be carried over to the next cycle. I wouldn't be surprised if we do carry over one or two. If we carry over more than two it will be an indication that we struck out with a couple of big targets.

Given Grad transfers count to the numbers I don't see a scenario where we have more than 1 to carry over.