2020 4* TE Brandon Frazier Commits To AU!

Sizzle

10 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I think Mikey is right, based on what we know, we should pull that kid's scholarship or run him off. 

Reading comprehension a problem of yours? They have remedial classes for those aspiring to a GED at most community colleges these days.

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

14 pages on a 4* TE........ I for one am impressed with that number alone. Wow 14 pages on a 4* TE

He was a 3* back when we got his commitment. Thus the old adage, "sign with AU and get downgraded" is once again proven to be false.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

He was a 3* back when we got his commitment. Thus the old adage, "sign with AU and get downgraded" is once again proven to be false.

OK never though about it and don't care.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Reading comprehension a problem of yours? They have remedial classes for those aspiring to a GED at most community colleges these days.

just as inferencing and the use of adverbs are  problems  of yours. 

"let it go Francis"

• Like 3

6 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

14 pages on a 4* TE........ I for one am impressed with that number alone. Wow 14 pages on a 4* TE

It's such a novelty at AU since 2013....

I admit, the idea of using actual TE's in AU's offensive scheme is mesmerizing to me and I want to know more about this mystical position...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

So, the problem isn't hyperbole about a given prospect, the problem is being realistic? Among other things, my Auburn education taught me to carefully evaluate situations and to try to eliminate the wheat from the chaff. That's served me well over the years.

yeah, but sometimes you can win the battle and lose the war, when you're arguing about something that really doesn't matter that much to the other person. :dunno:

On 2/17/2020 at 9:03 AM, augolf1716 said:

14 pages is impressive.  Particularly since it reminds me of my good friend and me arguing when we were in the 3rd grade.  A lot of "did not"  followed up by a lot of "did too's".

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tinman said:

14 pages is impressive.  Particularly since it reminds me of my good friend and me arguing when we were in the 3rd grade.  A lot of "did not"  followed up by a lot of "did too's".

You didn't!!!!!!!!!

On 2/17/2020 at 10:03 AM, augolf1716 said:

That's why I keep coming back to this thread thinking I missed something big that caused a huge discussion.  Now I feel let down.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, fredst said:

The quality of this content is why I love AUF! WWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!LET’S GGGOOOOOOO!!!!!

Information only available right here! .....in the AUF Recruiting forum.

Recruiting services ain't got nothin' on us... BELIEVE DAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

source.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1