2020 5* OT Broderick Jones (UGA)

Auburn Kev

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Playing for Bicknell will make him a 1st round pick when his time comes. I think we hired an excellent OL coach with Bicknell.  I love that Gus is finally getting out of the way and letting his coaches do what they were paid and hired to do. Sometimes control freaks have a hard time letting go. In this case, I think that Gus can trust Bicknell 110% with his OL. Time will tell this story, and I sure hope it is one of the best ones for the 2020 season.

This world needs more Docs in it.

tenor.gif?itemid=8764636

2 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

If he does, though, you've got to like Auburn's chances

Not necessarily. Bro Jones has a single mom & UGA is supposedly good with single moms.

Just now, ellitor said:

giphy.gif

Yeah, I actually made myself a little uncomfortable.

But if you're creeping on this thread, Young Broderick, take a good look at that picture and think very hard about whether or not you want to play for that guy...

20 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not necessarily. Bro Jones has a single mom & UGA is supposedly good with single moms.

WO!!!!!!! Ok now. Going the Lance Thompson route I see!!!! No wonder Georgia recruits so great lol. He literally goes all in!!! haha.

rtyrty.gif

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for hey now gif"

image.png

rewewr.jpg

23 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Do they like to run their fingers through his bowl, I mean hair?

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Do they like to run their fingers through his bowl, I mean hair?

This thread is officially the best thread in AU Fam history!! Everyone coming together to ish on the Bowl Cut wearing LPGA Womens Golfer?! ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO SEE IT!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! LETS FREAKING GOOOOOO!!!! haha. 

rewrew.gif

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WO!!!!!!! Ok now. Going the Lance Thompson route I see!!!! No wonder Georgia recruits so great lol. He literally goes all in!!! haha.

rtyrty.gif

Yes.

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

rewewr.jpg

I'm glad there were plenty of good looking women golfers like Paula Creamer to cancel her out.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Moved the movie posts to the movie thread. Don't really know what to do with the stuff on this pagr. lol

Embrace it

53 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Fixed the link & added article.

What am I missing here? So where is the link (that you claim needed fixed) and the article?

I post a link and a paragraph from the article on how Jones (whom the thread is about) is predicted to flip to Auburn and you move it to a movie thread?

24 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

What am I missing here? So where is the link (that you claim needed fixed) and the article?

In the article title. That's why the title has a blue color to it now. I always put article links in article titles. It looks much better that way.

24 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I post a link and a paragraph from the article on how Jones (whom the thread is about) is predicted to flip to Auburn and you move it to a movie thread?

Oops. I didn't realized I moved that post. It's back here plus a few others. The link you posted didn't work. I had to google the analysts name, Broderick Jones, & Auburn to find the original article. Also even though I made a mistake that doesn't mean you can reply with attitude so drop it please.

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Embrace it

I'm trying to get Matthew Broderick Jones trending on Twitter, but none of my 3 followers seem to be online right now. 

Again, I don’t understand what I am missing? You said: “Oops. I didn't realized I moved that post. It's back here plus a few others”

The post is where? And where are the few others? I don’t see them anywhere in this thread. Am I missing something?

8 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

I don’t see them anywhere in this thread. Am I missing something?

Yes. There have been a good number of posts today so your post is now on the previous page.

Supposedly Bro just stuffed these in his gym bag as he got on the bus to go to his basketball game tonight..   I wonder if he is wearing them tonight...  Could this be a sign? 

E - have you got eyes on that bus?   Can you confirm?

th?id=OIP.xWPzYl8p_3hMcvjdJZfocgHaHa&pid

Archived