2020 5* OT Broderick Jones (UGA)

Auburn Kev

8 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Supposedly Bro just stuffed these in his gym bag as he got on the bus to go to his basketball game tonight..   I wonder if he is wearing them tonight...  Could this be a sign? 

E - have you got eyes on that bus?   Can you confirm?

th?id=OIP.xWPzYl8p_3hMcvjdJZfocgHaHa&pid

Don't play. I considered the validity of this for a brief moment in hopes it was true hahaha

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Moved the movie posts to the movie thread. Don't really know what to do with the stuff on this pagr. lol

If you move every post that has nothing to do with that thread, well....it would take you a lot of work to do that. 😄

4 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Don't play. I considered the validity of this for a brief moment in hopes it was true hahaha

chuckling, I thought about that as a possibility, but I figured nobody wears those white tube socks any longer, 'cept maybe me and you.  haha

14 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

If you move every post that has nothing to do with that thread, well....it would take you a lot of work to do that. 😄

76a371e042b7eb7d3fc5fff8b5b3e274.jpg

I'd love for crowd at the basketball game to go into a chant for BJ while at the game. I'd have to imagine that would make a big impression on this kid. Game day on site, top 20 matchup, packed house and the crowd is chanting his name. Hope we pull this kid. We need to start getting some studs on the OLine. 

28 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

When do we find out if BJ is going to make his ov for sure or not?

When he gets here or news comes out he's not coming.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

This world needs more Docs in it.

tenor.gif?itemid=8764636 

I like this very much my friend!

I have not done an update on Maxwell lately. Maxwell gets gas when I feed him kibble instead of boiled chicken and rice.  We had company the other night and I was in a rush and fed him kibble for dinner. He gassed us out of the room. My wife did not figure this out until she asked me if I had given him kibble instead of chicken and rice. Big mistake! I made sure that no one lit a match  within 50 feet of him. He farts very loud and long and often starts howling when he rips out loud and long ones. It is so funny. My wife does not share the humor with me on this and this makes it even funnier!

I think I will record this the next time it happens!

image.jpeg

8 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

He farts very loud and long and often starts howling when he rips out loud and long ones.

As do most of us men.

37 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Maxwell gets gas when I feed him kibble

Doc, we have a new puppy and she farts enough gas to fly the space shuttle. We feed her high dollar kibble, and she is growing at a 2 b. per week average, and is healthy in all aspects, but I never considered her farting was coming from kibble. Is it because they take in more air to the gut due to more chewing. She stunk up the whole house just a short while ago. Interesting

I'm a little confused. Seen in this thread: The visits were going to be at school today. The UGA coaches are visiting tonight. Gus has an in-home visit scheduled. So is our in-home actually at the school or are we going to be eating popcorn and drinking soda pop with the UGA guys on a couch across the living room tonight? How does this work out?

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'm a little confused. Seen in this thread: The visits were going to be at school today. The UGA coaches are visiting tonight. Gus has an in-home visit scheduled. So is our in-home actually at the school or are we going to be eating popcorn and drinking soda pop with the UGA guys on a couch across the living room tonight? How does this work out?

Our coaches visited yesterday. Larry Porter stayed with him and his family for a long time after Gus and the rest of the coaches yet.

Dell McGee and Matt Luke are visiting with him now. They waited till his basketball game was over.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Our coaches visited yesterday. Larry Porter stayed with him and his family for a long time after Gus and the rest of the coaches yet.

Dell McGee and Matt Luke are visiting with him now. They waited till his basketball game was over.

Damn, Sherlock strikes! Did you track these movements yourself or hire a team of top-notch private investigators? :)

58 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Damn, Sherlock strikes! Did you track these movements yourself or hire a team of top-notch private investigators? :)

All my info comes from getting it from the AU crutin 🐐on AU 247. Only person I truly trust on the AU beat for recruiting news.

Just a heads up. I’m working Gameday & the Kentucky Game all day so I’m radio silent till about nine or 10 o’clock tonight.

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

Where there's a GWill there's a way. :)

I deleted my earlier post.  There's a lot of chatter that he and his family did not make it in last night.  One connected poster on Rivals says AU still expects them in today.

Archived