2020 5* OT Broderick Jones (UGA)

Auburn Kev

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not common AT ALL for coaches to air it out as quickly as this has been. Last time I saw this kind of reaction was Bama and State singling out OM. 

Uga needs to have the NCAA to build a condo on the outskirts of athens and lay the death nail on that program if all of this is true. The NCAA needs to be made aware of this asap. 

26 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Depth!

And I didn’t even mention the converted d-lineman or the other Prince. Bathing 🧽🧼 in depth. 🥳

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Who are the right people? I think putting this here is getting this out to the right people. 

How sure are we that Jones did not come at all? I think it would be fun for a whole bunch of people to post to UGA site about the $10,000 just to create a buzz.

41 minutes ago, Grumps said:

How sure are we that Jones did not come at all? I think it would be fun for a whole bunch of people to post to UGA site about the $10,000 just to create a buzz.

Even if it was an unofficial visit I think a fan would’ve spotted him by now 

Best ultimate outcome would be Bowl Cut doing something that actually lands him in prison and getting sodomized by a homicidal maniac that just happens to be a sidewalk AU fan. A man can dream🤷🏻‍♂️.......

If he were to sign with Auburn after this, the NCAA would just treat it like the Cam thing and investigate us for apparently outbidding UGA. It's the Auburn way. Sigh.

Jokes on broderick. A SMART recruit would of taken the free visit and gone to a game where one of the best college bball crowds we have ever seen broke out. AT LEAST just enjoy your last one!!! I mean might as well see it all the way through. The result would of still been the same so what does it matter? BUT SURE listen to the dude who looks like he has not taken a shower since he played at Georgia!!!! lol. I am sure he knows best..... GMAFB!! You go to freaking Arkansas and ILLINOIS!!!! I AM SORRY ILLINOIS?!?!? But not the actual team who you are considering??? Whatever man. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!! WE JUST BEAT KENTUCKY in bball!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 in a row. 2 in a row!!!!! 

Why can’t we ever find an ethical recruit that tapes these type of conversations? I’m sure there’s no proof or paper trail. Auburn coaches has to know this is coming since we continue to lose these types of battles against Kirby.

26 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Why can’t we ever find an ethical recruit that tapes these type of conversations? I’m sure there’s no proof or paper trail. Auburn coaches has to know this is coming since we continue to lose these types of battles against Kirby.

Everything in the dark comes to light... whether it’s this year or five years from now. Kirbys ass is gonna get burned 

39 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Everything in the dark comes to light... whether it’s this year or five years from now. Kirbys Saban’s ass is gonna get burned 

The same thing was said 10 yrs ago and nothing happened.  Nothing is going to happen because the PTB is fine with things just the way they are.   Those are the “right” people to bring this to the NCAA, FBI, etc but they’re too chicken #@&* to do it.   The last time I checked, the NCAA wasn’t camping out in Athens.  Or Tuscaloosa.  Or Columbus.   Or Baton Rouge.    Or Clemson.    Yet they still pick off all the elites.     Either play the game, report the cheating, or quit hoping that the justice gods will rain fire down on the evil doers.  

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Jokes on broderick. A SMART recruit would of taken the free visit and gone to a game where one of the best college bball crowds we have ever seen broke out. AT LEAST just enjoy your last one!!! I mean might as well see it all the way through. The result would of still been the same so what does it matter? BUT SURE listen to the dude who looks like he has not taken a shower since he played at Georgia!!!! lol. I am sure he knows best..... GMAFB!! You go to freaking Arkansas and ILLINOIS!!!! I AM SORRY ILLINOIS?!?!? But not the actual team who you are considering??? Whatever man. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!! WE JUST BEAT KENTUCKY in bball!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 in a row. 2 in a row!!!!! 

If I haven’t said it already this post seals it:

EF27176B-3741-4F9E-BD46-C0C274E5A49B.gif

17 minutes ago, fredst said:

If I haven’t said it already this post seals it:

EF27176B-3741-4F9E-BD46-C0C274E5A49B.gif

stes.gif

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

SIAP but people connected to the program on the bunker still expect Jones in sometime today for a UOV. Even if he does come in today I’m not sure it would be made public knowledge.

Why would he come for an unofficial? Why not come and get his way paid by AU? Him deciding not to come makes some sense. Coming and refusing to accept the money for the trip doesn't make sense.

6 hours ago, 1auburn1 said:

Well, if this is common knowledge, IS this getting out to the right people?

Having the common knowledge is one thing. Having the guts to report it is something else. Without some sort of verification and someone with the courage to do the reporting to the NCAA, there's no point in even mentioning a cash payment for some kid. We hear this and that. Without someone with both the proof and the courage to proceed what we hear is meaningless.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Having the common knowledge is one thing. Having the guts to report it is something else. Without some sort of verification and someone with the courage to do the reporting to the NCAA, there's no point in even mentioning a cash payment for some kid. We hear this and that. Without someone with both the proof and the courage to proceed what we hear is meaningless.

I have always been curious.

Some of the guys we (and the other clean schools) sign were also recruited by UGA and UAT (and the other corrupt schools).  Since some of the players obviously turned down the money to go to clean programs, why don't they come clean and rat out the bad guys who are getting a competitive advantage?

Obviously, UGA and UAT can't rat out each other because they both are cheating, but there is no logical reason for the law abiding innocent guys  who are playing for free to cover for the cheaters. 

Actually, I think somewhere in the process all signees have to sign an affidavit or statement saying nobody recruited them illegally. It does not seem logical that ALL of these guys have enough integrity to turn down the money,  yet ALL will still swear a lie on an affidavit to cover for the cheaters who routinely beat them due to their cheating.

I just have never really understood this part. This has to be the greatest most widespread conspiracy and cover up in the history of man, well, other than maybe the fake moon landing. Then again, since recruiting is an annual ongoing process, more people would probably have to know the truth and remain silent about paying recruits than in the fake moon landing.

BTW, I am NOT implying that cheating in recruiting does not occur, I am just trying to understand the extent and the actual model by which it does occur.

1 minute ago, rockfordpi said:

I have always been curious.

Some of the guys we (and the other clean schools) sign were also recruited by UGA and UAT (and the other corrupt schools).  Since some of the players obviously turned down the money to go to clean programs, why don't they come clean and rat out the bad guys who are getting a competitive advantage?

Obviously, UGA and UAT can't rat out each other because they both are cheating, but there is no logical reason for the law abiding innocent guys  who are playing for free to cover for the cheaters. 

Actually, I think somewhere in the process all signees have to sign an affidavit or statement saying nobody recruited them illegally. It does not seem logical that ALL of these guys have enough integrity to turn down the money,  yet ALL will still swear a lie on an affidavit to cover for the cheaters who routinely beat them due to their cheating.

I just have never really understood this part. This has to be the greatest most widespread conspiracy and cover up in the history of man, well, other than maybe the fake moon landing. Then again, since recruiting is an annual ongoing process, more people would probably have to know the truth and remain silent about paying recruits than in the fake moon landing.

BTW, I am NOT implying that cheating in recruiting does not occur, I am just trying to understand the extent and the actual model by which it does occur.

I saw it explained perfectly on the rant or maybe it was 247. All the top schools are cheating and speeding. Say the speed limit is 50. We are going 60 while kirby and georgia are reckless driving going 85 and Bama is going a chill 70. Bama was going 85 at the start of Sabans tenure at bama but they do not even have to go to extreme levels anymore like Georgia is having to do.

7 minutes ago, rockfordpi said:

Go to any school's message board. Every coveted kid that doesn't sign with them was "bought" bu the other guy. There may be some of it in cases like the Jones kid, who is an exceptional talent. However, I recall Caddy and Ronnie driving junkers (Ronnie's car had a broken window and he had duct tape over it for a year or so.) and Carlos Rogers saying he only had one pair of jeans and he had to wash and dry them every day. If the cheating were as widespread as some claim, those guys would have been somewhere else that would have made them rich.

Now there's visual evidence in Tuskaloser of kids from poor families driving new model cars with $1,000 wheels and so forth. It was said that Julio Jones had 18 expensive suits of clothing. What's going on over there is a whole different animal. Why something isn't done about it is the big question.

Archived