Clemson vs Ohio State

around4ever

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Early impressions are often wrong impressions...but Clemson just might be in trouble.

I think fields was on the money on those throws. First five passes were 5 for 5 to 5 different receivers. 

Clemson has so many studs on both sides of the ball where they beat us out for a elite prospect. AJ Terrell the former 5 star corner who just had that pass deflection was one of those. It PAINS ME having to watch all these guys we were so close on that would of been Auburn Tigers!!!! Thank God for Smoke Monday and Matthew Hill.

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Clemson has so many studs on both sides of the ball where they beat us out for a elite prospect. AJ Terrell the former 5 star corner who just had that pass deflection was one of those. It PAINS ME having to watch all these guys we were so close on that would of been Auburn Tigers!!!! Thank God for Smoke Monday and Matthew Hill.

Yep, they have been a thorn in our side for sure

2 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Yep, they have been a thorn in our side for sure

Finishing second over and over for elite guys once Dabo got it rolling just hurts. At key positions as well. Needless to say I am a huge buckeye fan for this game!!!! haha. I only pull for our baby brother when they are playing the bams.

Just now, around4ever said:

3 of Top 6 Heisman vote getters are from Ohio State.  They have some talent as well.  

10-0. 

NOOOOOOOOO doubt as Gustav would say. Year in year out Ohio State, Clemson and Bama all have the most talented teams in the country.

2 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

OSU draws first blood.  I think Clemson is in for a tough battle. Not at all sure that they can win it right now...

They got hit in the mouth because this is their first real game since TAMU against a team who is able to stack up with the caliber of athlete they have. Lets see how they respond.

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

That field must be slick I’ve seen several players slipping out there

Same field our Tigers played on versus the Ducks in 2011 for the championship. The slick issues are not new...

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Finishing second over and over for elite guys once Dabo got it rolling just hurts. At key positions as well. Needless to say I am a huge buckeye fan for this game!!!! haha. I only pull for our baby brother when they are playing the bams.

Yeah, I live about 20 miles from Clemson. I just can't like them. Especially since Gomer, I mean Dabo took over.

2 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Same field our Tigers played on versus the Ducks in 2011 for the championship. The slick issues are not new...

Seems they bring in new grass for some of these bowl games and i dont know if its slick because they have to water it or if the turf moves under their feet.

Archived