Clemson vs Ohio State

around4ever

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohio state is having some SERIOUS Auburn kind of bad luck on reviews and calls this game. They are not used to it though like we are. They are used to having those  50/50 calls go their way.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ohio state is having some SERIOUS Auburn kind of bad luck on reviews and calls this game. They are not used to it though like we are. They are used to having those  50/50 calls go their way.

Not hard to figure out... SEC review officials with a bama coach on the Clempson sidelines!!!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yep, right call though

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

That was an interesting conversation they just had with their on crew officiating expert. The speed of the replay definitely changes perspective. 

I was shocked they over turned it with how they called it on the field.

What's going on with Ross tonight? St has good DB's but he's toasted good DB's in the past. Just doesn't seem to be his normal self.

Just now, CR said:

What's going on with Ross tonight? St has good DB's but he's toasted good DB's in the past. Just doesn't seem to be his normal self.

hurt in the first half. been in and out of the game since.

21 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Well.....as long as he's winning people will love him. He's good at his job. Don't forget that bammers think the nickatator is a great guy too.

Not really the same thing. Like it or not,  people who know him in the community think he is a good guy and active and church and community. It's okay to just like him as a coach or opponent but your personal opinions really don't hold up to what I hear from people who actually know him.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

hurt in the first half. been in and out of the game since.

Missed that. I've never seen him look so average.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Not really the same thing. Like it or not,  people who know him in the community think he is a good guy and active and church and community. It's okay to just like him as a coach or opponent but your personal opinions really don't hold up to what I hear from people who actually know him.

I know Dabo's family. They are decent people. Don't let hatred for bammer cloud your judgment, not saying you are.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

OSU coach is a whiner.

lol so is dabo. He did that at almost every presser this season saying how clemson did not get enough love.

Am I the only one that thinks the black shoulder numbers for OSU are tacky? When you have no other black accents, it just looks dumb. Idk who came up with that idea 

7 minutes ago, CR said:

Interesting that Lamb, #2 for Oklahoma had the same kind of game.  It was very non typical of him to drop passes and not break coverage. 

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

It absolutely is the same thing. This is not the time or right forum for a detailed discussion. Personal opinions are involved on both sides dude.....and all coaches are involved in their community. Most are active in all kinds of good works. That's called public relations. It's pretty much part of their job.

Just now, AUwent said:

Oh my lord. Stupid decision IMO but worked out.

Why was it stupid if it worked out? Even if it didn't, Clemson was inside their own 25. Smart decision if you ask me...

Archived