Clemson vs Ohio State

around4ever

1 minute ago, CleCoTiger said:

Why was it stupid if it worked out? Even if it didn't, Clemson was inside their own 25. Smart decision if you ask me...

To provide objective commentary you have to remove the benefit of hindsight.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I know Dabo's family. They are decent people. Don't let hatred for bammer cloud your judgment, not saying you are.

It has very little to do with bammer, although he does ooze bammerisms. I just in general strongly dislike fakeness and hypocrisy. This, again, is NOT the place for the type of discussion we are having. I'm not getting into it here. 

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

To provide objective commentary you have to remove the benefit of hindsight.

Didn't need hindsight to know where Clemson would be if the play failed...

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It has very little to do with bammer, although he does ooze bammerisms. I just in general strongly dislike fakeness and hypocrisy. This, again, is NOT the place for the type of discussion we are having. I'm not getting into it here. 

You have no proof of fakeness and hypocrisy. Just your opinion.

Will that failure to go for the two-point conversion come back to haunt Ohio State?

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

That punter went all out on that 😂

they tried to do the AU iron Bowl play!!!!! hahahaha. I respect it.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Will that fail you to file for the two-point conversion come back to haunt Ohio State?

Yes. Especially since they punted. Might as well of gone for it on fourth down.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Will that failure to go for the two-point conversion come back to haunt Ohio State?

Doubt it. I think it was a pretty good decision. Clemson can't go up by enough with a TD plus a 2 point conversion to keep OSU from winning outright with a TD and a PAT.  And if they trade FG's, OSU still wins.

Just now, CleCoTiger said:

TD, Auburn with a Lake!

The sad part now, after their football success, is they now say auburn is Clemson without a lake 😔. Just saying from how I’ve seen some articles written, etc 

Well, our fans can stop saying Clemson wouldn't do work in the SEC if they were in it. They seem to always find a way. Let's see what tOSU can pull here.

4 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

Doubt it. I think it was a pretty good decision. Clemson can't go up by enough with a TD plus a 2 point conversion to keep OSU from winning outright with a TD and a PAT.  And if they trade FG's, OSU still wins.

Clemson could have driven down and kicked a field goal at the end to win the game. Just my opinion but I think it was a big mistake. However as Clemson scored a touchdown and gives the ball back the point may not make a difference.

Just now, DAG said:

Well, our fans can stop saying Clemson wouldn't do work in the SEC if they were in it. They seem to always find a way. Let's see what tOSU can pull here.

One thing u have to say about dabo, they’re always ready to play in the big games.  They seem to play down to their competition a lot.

Just now, AU64 said:

Clemson could have driven down and kicked a field goal at the end to win the game. Just my opinion but I think it was a big mistake. However as Clemson scored a touchdown and gives the ball back the point may not make a difference.

It was awful far from the end of the game to be playing for a strategy based on the end of the game, wasn't it?

Archived