Clemson vs Ohio State

around4ever

3 minutes ago, alexava said:

I’ll pull Clemson. 

I rather they lose. Clemson is our biggest competition for Kool Aid the 5 star Corner from Pinson Valley in the 2021 class. We have not had a 5 star corner in the star era. This is one of the most important recruits ever for us. I really wish they would of lost this game. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Until AU makes it to the playoff it will always be a terrible outcome. We had our chance this year 

Ohio State or Oklahoma would not of bothered me. We rarely recruit against those schools. Especially Ohio State. BUT YES any year we do not win it all just feels incomplete with our talent level (sans you know what position group! lol).

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Ohio State or Oklahoma would not of bothered me. We rarely recruit against those schools. Especially Ohio State. BUT YES any year we do not win it all just feels incomplete with our talent level (sans you know what position group! lol).

Yep, we should’ve been in the playoff this year, but we (once again) can’t seem to take that next step. If were taking that next step, Gus wouldn’t be on the hot seat every season for 5 years straight 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I rather they lose. Clemson is our biggest competition for Kool Aid the 5 star Corner from Pinson Valley in the 2021 class. We have not had a 5 star corner in the star era. This is one of the most important recruits ever for us. I really wish they would of lost this game. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ya think Bo Nix is a walking commercial that might have some personal pull for Kool Aid?  

5 minutes ago, CR said:

Im pulling for the Fighting Orgerons because Im just a fan of his.

I am a fan of  people imitating his voice hahaha.  

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

Ya think Bo Nix is a walking commercial that might have some personal pull for Kool Aid?  

He wants to play bball in college as well. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE>>>>>>>>>>>>> whoever is the clemson bball coach!!!!!!! lol. 

But yes we need Pat Nix and his bro who is still on the team to be our 2 extra recruiters for us in this recruitment!!! YOU NAILED IT TORAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! haha.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Congratulations!!! You now get LSU and Joe Burrow...

In New Orleans! 🏈

If they blitz that much vs LSU burrow and those elite WRs will eat them up in the middle of the field.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

If they blitz that much vs LSU burrow and those elite WRs will eat them up in the middle of the field.

Ohio St was a better matchup against LSU

but Clemson pulled it out. 

46 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Once again.....this is not the forum or time for a discussion.....but yes I do. 

Whatever. I'll put you in touch with his relatives. Your family knows you. 

9 hours ago, CleCoTiger said:

It was awful far from the end of the game to be playing for a strategy based on the end of the game, wasn't it?

Maybe but points were hard to come by and at the time, I thought there was no difference being up one point or two.  I expect the coaches had a chart saying what they should do but you never know.   JMO but based on the game play,  Clemson was much more likely to have a FG try at the end to win it.....and that extra point play would have been the difference. 

An interesting game where neither team kept the ball for long drives.....scores were quick strikes and tOSU kicking FGs instead of TD lost the game for them.  Good defenses on both sides except for some break away scores.   Who thought that Lawrence would be able to go 70 yards without being caught from behind?  

JMO ….tOSU is the best team......maybe got outcoached?  :dunno:

16 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Maybe but points were hard to come by and at the time, I thought there was no difference being up one point or two.  I expect the coaches had a chart saying what they should do but you never know.   JMO but based on the game play,  Clemson was much more likely to have a FG try at the end to win it.....and that extra point play would have been the difference. 

An interesting game where neither team kept the ball for long drives.....scores were quick strikes and tOSU kicking FGs instead of TD lost the game for them.  Good defenses on both sides except for some break away scores.   Who thought that Lawrence would be able to go 70 yards without being caught from behind?  

JMO ….tOSU is the best team......maybe got outcoached?  :dunno:

He is kind of like Cam running . He takes five yard strides so it doesn’t look fast but it is. Actually I think the Clemson guys play more together. Motivate each other more. I also  thought  OSU played dirtier in some of their tackles. Like the play where targeting was called, Chase Young on defense put a choke hold on Trevor as he pulled him down. And yes it looked intentional. 

11 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Chase Young on defense put a choke hold on Trevor as he pulled him down. And yes it looked intentional. 

Okies and OSU both looked like defenders were intent on taking the QB out.....and RBs too.   Some marginal/dirty stuff going on.

Don't recall seeing what I thought of as deliberate attempts to hurt a player during the regular season but maybe it happens more than I realize. 

11 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

What an idiotic post. 

Yeah, you are the only smart one in the room. You don't like being called out for something you can't prove. I guess it's okay to slam someone's character these days without someone standing up for them. 

2 hours ago, Farmer Brown said:

Yeah, you are the only smart one in the room. You don't like being called out for something you can't prove. I guess it's okay to slam someone's character these days without someone standing up for them. 

Not even worth it. 

I saw some of Dabo's character when he chewed out his kicker, in a televised game, after missing a FG....in the first half of a game where Clemson was up BIG already.  Player does something stupid or foolish....blister him and I'm with you.  Guy doesn't make a play but effort was there....you coach 'em - not cuss 'em.

32 minutes ago, penguin149 said:

I saw some of Dabo's character when he chewed out his kicker, in a televised game, after missing a FG....in the first half of a game where Clemson was up BIG already.  Player does something stupid or foolish....blister him and I'm with you.  Guy doesn't make a play but effort was there....you coach 'em - not cuss 'em.

I think I remember that play. The kicker decided to fake a punt or something, and Dabo threw him under the bus. That didn’t sit well with me, that’s for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Good hire for Texas.

I agree. I got to reading the Texas site and it seems the OSU 247 mods have been spreading this: (quote from the Texas 247 board)  Their mods are saying "Multiple sources have told Bucknuts that OSU head coach Ryan Day informed Yurcich it would be in his best interest to look around for another job. One source said succinctly: "Yurcich is difficult to work with and rubbed some people the wrong way."

Coach "O" would make a very good real life Shrek!

I predict the following..........

Clemson 42

Lsu 34

The corndogs get eaten up by the real tigers!

Archived