Captions ...

RunInRed

This is how I knocked out the Bama dude.  Get down like this, build up your power, and blow through the defender.  You should knock their helmet off in the process. 

19 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

40A6674C-2869-4A82-B41B-BA459878C308.jpeg

It's okay guys, it's just a earthworm. Now let's get back to practice. 

https://youtu.be/NCU8AuUODuE

“Little Bit Lower Now;     a little bit lower now;          a.   Little.   Bit.  Lower now;         A little.        Bit.          Lower.          Now;       A.     Little.               Bit.              Lower.             Now......”

Think “Animal House “

Thumbs up...elbows back...knees together...feet apart...bottoms up. Ah tooty ta, ah tooty ta, ah tooty ta ta...

(There ARE quite a few thumbs up in this pic!)

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Thumbs up...elbows back...knees together...feet apart...bottoms up. Ah tooty ta, ah tooty ta, ah tooty ta ta...

I am one who totally gets what you are talking about. :Sing:

6 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I am one who totally gets what you are talking about. :Sing:

I know you do! I still think it's the nuttiest thing ever...to do...only surpassed by to watch!

Does anyone have a match?

I have a Christmas flu like 72's daughters.  Can't make up my mind which end feels worse. 

17 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I have a Christmas flu like 72's daughters.  Can't make up my mind which end feels worse. 

I resemble that remark...It's been nearly a week and still don't feel normal. Weak as a kitten.

I know you were captioning, but that would be horrible for the team to get this!!! So don't speak that into existence, okay??? :Sing:

On 12/29/2019 at 3:08 PM, ToraGirl said:

Freaking LOVE that song. It legit makes me sad that McLittle's Ah Tooty Ta phase was short-lived. 

taco bell one this is ground zero. you have permission to launch. i repeat you have permission to launch. may god forgive us for what we are about to do.........

Archived