Bowl game thread

bigbird

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

I love the off tackle run for no gain. Why do we run that stupid play?

Am waiting to see why we practiced for this bowl game. Looks like after the media window, we played patty cake

Minnesota offense obviously self-destructing. No way that stop was our defense ;)

Any team playing that many consecutive snaps essentially on D is going to give up some plays.  That was a great stand by defense to force the punt. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Y'all complaining about the D are too funny

defense has been on the field more ….gotta have something to complain about.....now can complain about the offense....😁

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

This TV crew is putrid 

not just the announcers but they won’t show any replays of critical plays.  They have too many vignettes to discuss the the freaking game.

This is why I hope so badly that ESPN doesn't win the CBS bid. There's plenty to complain about with CBS (Gary, 4.5 hour games, etc), but their production is second to none IMO.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

This is why I hope so badly that ESPN doesn't win the CBS bid. There's plenty to complain about with CBS (Gary, 4.5 hour games, etc), but their production is second to none IMO.

Gary Danielson knows the game. I actually like his commentary. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont know if this Nix kid is good or not but seeing this one read passing offense with a pass first guy has grown tiresome

It's pitiful

Archived