Bowl game thread

bigbird

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next year's O-Line will be addition by subtraction. And honestly we should go ahead and let the 2nd team play

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Not my question - he said at the 50 yard line. Whether it was a good call is questionable, but not the yard line.

Well all of that goes into the thought when you should try to run a fake punt or not, I'm just showing you some variables why you shouldn't in this situation and why people have a problem with the call

3 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Minnesota found the mismatch. 

Why can't Auburn find the mismatch? 

Yep it's standing on the sideline. 

3 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Hastings messed it up. He was past the line to gain waiting, then when Bo went to throw it he turned around to go further down the field. 

If he had just stayed there the drive would have continued. Hastings has had several miscues today - sad, since it's his last game.

Yes he has. However I think bo could have made the first with his legs. No hasn’t been great eithr

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Everyone has figured out Gus’s offense

Except Gus,  Haha

Gus is getting out coached by PJ Fleck. Minnesota has wanted to win this game more and the coaching staff is more motivated than ours.  Nix looks horrible and offensive line is no where to be found. Next year is going to be pitiful. 

4 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Thats on Bo Nix. He needs to make quicker decisions. Then to throw it away on third down is moronic. Do that in other downs. Try to make a play on third. That’s at least the second probably third time he has thrown it away on third down. Not smart at all!

Highlighted

2 minutes ago, PoetTiger said:

You seriously think he did not care....poor execution yes but cmon man not caring...I seriously worry about some of my fellow posters. 

No go back and watch it he had some daylight ahead he could have tucked and run it at least tried to make it but instead he just tossed it out of bounds. It wasn’t like he was going to take a sack. Replay it for heavens sake

Sigh. Seeing our offense is so deflating when we've tasted what it felt like when we were scoring at will few years ago. With every failed offensive possession this only fuels momentum for Minnesota, and they're just playing with confidence right now

How you hang 48 on bammer and do this against Minnesota. Malzahn will always be inconsistent and mediocre. 

Archived