Bowl game thread

bigbird

I dont even care for how bad the defense is getting cooked, we cant move the ball against a team that gave up like 30+ to Wisconsin. Now I know Wisconsin has their system, and that system is superior to talent in a way, but we don't even look close to that right now.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only his bottom is in. Hindsight 2020. 

4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Defense can’t stay on the field all day . Offense has to help them . 

If they cant stop the other team, they absolutely can stay on the field all day. The offense isnt letting MN march up and down the field.

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

This. What was that? No effort at all there. 

As somebody that loves Smoke, that was disappointing to see.

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Is anyone actually surprised by this though? This feels like just another, normal game. 

IMG_2135.GIF

Has there been some sort of decision at the NCAA level to let the OL hold more? When their LT is in space pulling our guys from behind in multiple plays, I don’t know what you do? We are not helping ourselves, but the holding allowed all year has been ridiculous, and of course our strength is DL...

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

46 freaking yards of offense in the first half

I'm not really surprised.  Minnesota wants this game more and our offense isn't very good.  It's gonna take more defensive and ST scores to win this thing.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont even care for how bad the defense is getting cooked, we cant move the ball against a team that gave up like 30+ to Wisconsin. Now I know Wisconsin has their system, and that system is superior to talent in a way, but we don't even look close to that right now.

Will never understand y'all being surprised at how anemic our offense can be. It knows no bounds.

Archived