Bowl game thread

bigbird

Haha great job not over throwing him Bo! Touchdown Sal!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I say just send the WRs out and let them make up stuff like that. Backyard football. It’s better than the play calling. 

Haha a so true!

Gonna have to pass to set up the run. Keep rolling Nix to the right then hit them with the draw to the left as Nix rolls right. Simple.

Mayun I tahell youz wat dat dere Bo nix iz duh pwoblem 

5 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

Seriously, what did we practice? It’s like their defense is in our huddle. They are jumping our plays. Did we practice for Minnesota or for our opening game next year? On the same line of thought, our D substation pattern seems odd.

Our best plays have been broken plays. Makes sense since they aren’t what was called!!!

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Been wondering where you have been! Happy New Year, Nix! 

Come on, Auburn! Turn this thing rightside up!

I was trying to let the post-beat bama glow wear off before I came back to more Gus love...

Happy New Year and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Still had his hands on it. Got to catch it

No you don’t . He was lucky to even touch it. Then Sal saved him on the TD. Adjusted his route and jumped to catch it over his head. 

6 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

Seriously, what did we practice? It’s like their defense is in our huddle. They are jumping our plays. Did we practice for Minnesota or for our opening game next year? On the same line of thought, our D substation pattern seems odd.

Maybe the reason the table was blocking the door was because Gus had Minnesota's D coach at our practice showing him our plays... 

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I say just send the WRs out and let them make up stuff like that. Backyard football. It’s better than the play calling. 

Interestingly enough, that is how LSU has gotten about half of their receptions this year. Breaking the route off and improvising when Burrow scrambles.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

This commentary is annoying.

Despise Gilmore. 

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No you don’t . He was lucky to even touch it. Then Sal saved him on the TD. Adjusted his route and jumped to catch it over his head. 

Uh, Sal didn’t jump at all for some reason.  Rewatch it, his feet never left the ground. Only made it looked slightly overthrown.  Give the kid his credit. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yeah you do. You touch it ...you catch it. Very catchable ball. 

Archived